• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Remove medals from gold relics

Sl8yer

Regent
Consider yourself lucky. Chance of getting those medals has the smallest percentage of all items in the gold chest.

I know it's wishful thinking and will probably never happen, but I would like to suggest to remove those medals from gold relics and put them at least in silver relics. So disappointed every time I get those medals in the gold relics.
Yes, the joy is always huge when you get 20 or 40 medals in the lower ages.

Dessire

Regent
I would preffer: gold relics always gives 100 fp..and chests in the 4th level only give diamons instead of diamonds and medals.. (the chests that give both)

Consider yourself lucky. Chance of getting those medals has the smallest percentage of all items in the gold chest.
I feel like I'm getting those all the time.

They are useful in lower eras, but since I have 6mil+ medals at the moment, I don't feel like I need any additional medals ;)

Sl8yer

Regent
I feel like I'm getting those all the time.

They are useful in lower eras, but since I have 6mil+ medals at the moment, I don't feel like I need any additional medals ;)

Except from the fp's I do not need anything from the chests. Should they give just fp's only for that reason?

Sl8yer

Regent
But I did not suggest to remove certain rewards completely. I only suggested that medals would be moved from gold relics to silver relics.

That's for you. You don't need them anymore, so want to put them in silver. Others still need them badly and want to keep them in gold. What you want is a game change that suits you. Rather selfish. What you want is not really about the game, but all about you.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
I think they should be either removed from the gold relics or the amount should increase greatly. The amount won is so small that it is basically worthless, and that doesn't deserve a spot in a gold relic. Maybe if the medals were increased, it still wouldn't be a great thing to win but would fit more in with a gold relic.

That's for you. You don't need them anymore, so want to put them in silver. Others still need them badly and want to keep them in gold. What you want is a game change that suits you. Rather selfish. What you want is not really about the game, but all about you.
Well, pretty much any suggestion could be considered selfish, so we should not give suggestions anymore?
Also, your logic doesn't hold. Silver relics are more frequent than gold relics. If they were to put them in silver, players would get them more frequent. In other words, it doesn't hurt those that need them. On the contrary, it would benefit those players.
The reason why I suggested to remove them from gold is because I simply do not think they belong there.

Sl8yer

Regent
Well, pretty much any suggestion could be considered selfish, so we should not give suggestions anymore?
Also, your logic doesn't hold. Silver relics are more frequent than gold relics. If they were to put them in silver, players would get them more frequent. In other words, it doesn't hurt those that need them. On the contrary, it would benefit those players.
The reason why I suggested to remove them from gold is because I simply do not think they belong there.

On a high level Temple the chace at silver and gold is about equal. If they were put in Silver you would get them even more as well, so your logic does not hold.

They do not belong in a gold relic, but the other items do?

Last edited:

Natalia1

Squire
While we are discussing this, I would like to point out that a Store building makes a very poor Jade relic. If you look at the AD, the amount of coin and gems you get for it is much less than other jade relics (terrace, skywatch, fountain of youth), and is very similar to what one gets for tribal square or ritual flame which are gold relics.

Natalia1

Squire
On a high level Temple the chace at silver and gold is about equal. If they were put in Silver you would get them even more as well, so your logic does not hold.

Well majority of players do not have high temple, so if we are looking out for them, moving medals to the silver relics is the way to go :). Alternatively, increasing the amount of medals if they are kept as a gold relic makes sense.

Sl8yer

Regent
While we are discussing this, I would like to point out that a Store building makes a very poor Jade relic. If you look at the AD, the amount of coin and gems you get for it is much less than other jade relics (terrace, skywatch, fountain of youth), and is very similar to what one gets for tribal square or ritual flame which are gold relics.

You can not ue the AD as a standard. Relics were there before the AD.

Well majority of players do not have high temple, so if we are looking out for them, moving medals to the silver relics is the way to go :). Alternatively, increasing the amount of medals if they are kept as a gold relic makes sense.

Then it is up to them to get one. Why should players that have invested become the victim of this, or those that have not invested be rewarded?

DeletedUser10057

@Sl8yer ok then all ideas are bad (becouse you atack all and don´t put any new idea)
and you are wrong i don´t give you nay credit