• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Remove a friend action does nothing.

-Alin-

Emperor
Troubleshooting
Refreshing the page and trying again it doesnt work also.
Trying to remove a friend from friends list didnt work.

I asked other players from my guild, it happens the same for them.

Browser or App version and version number
Windows 10, Chrome/92.0.4515.159, 1920x1103, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)
Recreation steps
Go to friends list.
Click on his name.
Click on Remove as Friend.
Frequency
Every time.
Can this be reproduced?
Yes, it can, by everyone.

Noname 5.0

Steward
I’m having problems with my negotiations after I use to allotment of moves n need to use diamonds to finish it will say you have 2 moves to finish it shows 0 diamonds instead of 10 and when I do press on it the game freezes up n take me out of negotiations . Can please help me.

I’m having problems with my negotiations after I use to allotment of moves n need to use diamonds to finish it will say you have 2 moves to finish it shows 0 diamonds instead of 10 and when I do press on it the game freezes up n take me out of negotiations . Can please help me.

I’m getting this too, on mobile (both Android and iOS). In addition to not allowing you to spend diamonds for extra turns, the game crashes if you click on the “plus” button to try to buy more attempts with medals.