• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Remembrance of the Queen

Sorcino

Farmer
Hello. Within a very short time in this forum but given the sad event and since we are on the English forum it seemed only right to leave a message to all the English for the Queen's disappearance.
Greetings Sorcino

PS: I hope I have found the right section of the forum ... otherwise I apologize :)

because InnoGames is not from the UK
and UK is not even EU

if that Queen would get an event every other king / queen on the world who died would also deserve an event ?
especially the ones from EU which are closer to InnoGames because they are at least also in the EU like Inno :rolleyes:
Only if that monarch ruled for +70 years..... Then they should be eligible for an event in FoE....

CrashBoom

Legend
Only if that monarch ruled for +70 years..... Then they should be eligible for an event in FoE....
so we get the event for Rama IX (Bhumibol Adulyadej) first :D

he ruled 70 years and died in 2016
would be a little bit late but as he died during the time FoE exist he should be "rewarded" with is event first :rolleyes: