• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded Remember "Locked Item" Setting

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArklurBeta

Baronet
Reason
Currently if you set an item locked (making sure you don't sell it to the Auction Dealer) and uses the last piece, when you get another piece of it, the game forgets the previous setting for the item and the item will be again unlocked by default.
Details
The game should remember the "locked item" setting of an item even if the player has no more of the specific item. When the player acquires the item again, it should have the "locked item" property set as it was previously. If it was locked, it should be locked by default.
Balance
N/A
Abuse Prevention
N/A
Summary
Not a huge deal, but rather a QoL "addition".
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
I have read the DSNL and checked previous submissions.
Remember the "locked item" setting for items even if they uses the last piece of said item.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
If I summarize, you have identified a case where products that you had padlocked again become possible for sale.
Wouldn't the solution be, quite simply, to demand that everything that arrives in the inventory be padlocked by default?
Keeping the padlock choices in memory would create additional heaviness in the programming and everyone would suffer the consequences, including those who are careful who do not click without checking.

ArklurBeta

Baronet
Wouldn't the solution be, quite simply, to demand that everything that arrives in the inventory be padlocked by default?

It wouldn't be a good solution, that's just the other side of the horse. Items I do want to sell to the AD I don't want them to be marked as locked, I want them to show up on the list so I can sell them.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
It wouldn't be a good solution
Just like your suggestion which brings almost nothing for a minority of players concerned but which can generate new bugs...
The problem is elsewhere, as Mulder said, if inventory management were more intuitive and better organized, there would be no need to come to this kind of suggestion for unimportant items that you could sell by carelessness. .
After all, each special building already comes with a lock by default to reduce the work of operators who return items sold by mistake/carelessness/speed (cross out irrelevant).
Above all, you have to get used to not instinctively selling your blue potions.

Vellywood

Farmer
Personally, I hate the default locked item, ever since it came in but I've got used to it by adding the additional step of unlocking an item whenever I get new items.

Velvet Thunder

FORUM MODERATOR
Beta Moderator
I'll combine "Inventory filtering options", "Remember locked item setting" and "select amount of boosts when opening them in inventory" and forward them together as one.

Status
Not open for further replies.