• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Relics are not counted in achievements. [44413]

DeletedUser7959

I got a lot of relics but it still shows "0" in every of those 3 achievements you added earlier. Others (like attack/negotiate "n" encounters) are working well for me.

Player: AllenWalker
World: zz1
Operating System: Windows 10
Browser Version: Chrome/60.0.3112.113
Viewport Size: 1536x734

Andi47

Overlord
Hmmm I have to check again. This morning I collected a common relic and did not recognize a change with my achievement, but maybe I missed something.
BTW: none of the daily changelogs mentioned the Bugfix if I see correctly.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
I don't know if it's mentioned in any of the daily changelogs as I have not checked. It may be something that has slipped, it happens. But I know that it's fixed as I had checked it afterward. :)

If there's something else problematic there, it would be a new/different issue.

Andi47

Overlord
I just had another opportunity to check (found a second common relic and checked my achievement count before and afterwords) - it works correctly now. Seems that it was me who was too tired from doing a check in the morning, sorry. ;-)

BTW: There is a writing mistake (the copy/paste devil....) in the announcement:

The "don't call me Junior" achievement can NOT be achieved by selecting rare relics as stated, but by completing GE maps.

DeletedUser6863

The announcement reads 'don't call me Junior' 'Complete multiple levels of Guild Expeditions' in the tavern it reads 'Finish 0/10 Expedition Maps'. Should be the same everywhere to stop confusion.