• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forum Reference Changelogs

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hi all,

Currently we have been posting version specific changelog references here on Beta approximately every 2 weeks. They are a general summary of what is in the newest version of the game that is about to be released to the live servers.

For some time I have been thinking if these changelogs are actually relevant to the Beta community.
The reason being that for one thing, by the time these are posted Beta is already on the next version of the game. Also, Beta is unique in that we are the only server that receives daily updates, and the only server that posts daily changelogs. It is these daily changelogs that really keep our community informed as the version is being tested by all of us, bugs are being fixed, fixes are being released, and improvements being made.

So for these reasons I will no longer be posting these changelog references here on Beta as we already have more detailed information in our prior 2 weeks daily changelogs.

If any of you disagree with this please let me know.
Have a great weekend everyone,

Z.D.