• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Recurring quests greyed out

Nessie

Baronet
Troubleshooting
Refreshed the page
This matter is pending for a long time. I don't understand why InnoGames is unable or not willing to fix it: while using "neighborly help" the abort button of RCs is greyed out

Browser or App version and version number
Windows 10 latest verseion
Recreation steps
Abort button on recurring quests greyed out
Actual Behavior
Abort button on recurring quests greyed out
Expected Behavior
Abort button on recurring quests active orange
Frequency
every time "Neighborly help" is used
Can this be reproduced?
every time "Neighborly help" is used

CrashBoom

Legend
It's intentional.
only because they didn't fix the other bug why this was introduced in a better way :rolleyes:

it is like:
my car makes scary sounds at 160 km/h
they fixed it: now it can only reach 130 km/h
o_O

same for the limit of using coin boosts. that is intentionally because they don't fix the bug why the boost limit is introduced

or the Forgotten Temple not working on Aegean FP

it is intentional because they don't want to make it in the right way because that would be too difficult

Last edited:

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
only because they didn't fix the other bug why this was introduced in a better way :rolleyes:
This is also not true btw.
This was not the only reason to gray out the button. It was always intended to be grayed out, but that did not work. The reason for that was to prevent issues while the automatic aiding is running, as well as prevent farming quest rewards.
It is like when the aid button was introduced: It makes aiding a whole lot easier, however you still had to manual aid, when you wanted to get blueprints from a specific age for example.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Okay, I just had my recurring quests came back (so many side quests since I was going up the map) and the abort button is flashing from red to grey and vice versa while I was auto-aiding.

Now, I get to say this is a bug because it shouldn't matter if you're running the auto-aid or not. You should be able to do the quest or abort (up to a specified number) x amount of times. Having such is affecting gameplay because you have to sit there and wait until it is done in order to play again... and that is if you don't have anything else to do in your city in the mean time.