• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Reconstruction mode option to store buildings by size

Umbrathor

Baronet
Storing by size: I understand the use for it, in a large / full scale city redevelopment. Not a high priority in my opinion, though.

Option to sell storied buildings: not needed. There is an option to sell buildings before you reconstruct.

Build roads: not needed. You can build roads that you stored while reconstructing, and you can build new roads after you are done.

MS.Mawoo

Merchant
Storing by size: I understand the use for it, in a large / full scale city redevelopment. Not a high priority in my opinion, though.

Option to sell storied buildings: not needed. There is an option to sell buildings before you reconstruct.

Build roads: not needed. You can build roads that you stored while reconstructing, and you can build new roads after you are done.
but you cant sell buildings in bulk

Instead of by size, I would prefer more separation by type.

It would be great if they could add a new tab to divide the Residential, Goods Production, Supply Production, Military and other
special buildings types that are all grouped in the first one. The number of buildings in this group (A) is very large if compared to the other tabs having the (B) Cultural & Decorations, (C) Roads, and (D) GBs,