• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent update for GE

Nisse-X

Merchant
I really appreciate your first steps to reduce the amount of clicks required to negotiate in GE.
The popup "SUCCESS You found the right combination!" is still there, annoying, redundant and does not disappear by itself.

And I still would like to have the option turning off the auto-movement/focus.

On the login page, if I want to access the forum and click links, it replaces the page for login to the game.
If I instead open the forum-link in a new tab and then click some link, theeeen you make it open in a new tab.
It should have happened from the start. having it be done afterwards is redundant (and again, annoying :) )

As well if you fail the negotiation, you have to click multiple times to restart a new negotiation and you cant even click off the screen to close it because it wont register that click as an exit. No, I do NOT want to pay diamonds for another turn...