• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Reasons to not remove the limit of GBs Bonuses?

-Alin-

Emperor
The arc gives already too much, nerfing it to 50% on level 180 should be more than enough, and after 180 should give 0.01 per level.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
GB limits only concern you because we abused GBG rewards and because you are playing individually.
On one of my live worlds, I produce 1,500 FP daily and earn an average of 10k FP per GbG. My ark is "only" at level 135 and my other GB between 80 and 110, but I use my FP more to boost the little ones in my guild so that they can have as much fun as me in GbG.

In addition, you always talk about the GB which have a limit but I see few Frontenac level 150 among your GB. Yet GB has no limits and its evolution remains linear.

Even if it means modifying the GBs, I would prefer that Innogames review those neglected or that they offer us collaborative GBs. Imagine a GB which would be improved by the number of this same GB (or by common actions) within your guild.

CrashBoom

Legend
In addition, you always talk about the GB which have a limit but I see few Frontenac level 150 among your GB. Yet GB has no limits and its evolution remains linear.
that is because GB were unlimited for the "old" ones
(CF, Alca, goods, boost %)

but then they decided to make new bonus limited
and the "newer" ones have a limit
Himeji x10 50%, Star Gazer 150 goods, Blue Galaxy x15, ....

and considering the fact that the costs are exponential all GB should be unlimited

and for example:
would 0.05% be so terrible above level 180 ?
level 181 already would cost 54k (with 1.9 sponsoring) and getting really expensive on higher levels

or why limiting the GB with an amount of uses
Blue Galaxy one building more every 10 levels . would that hurt or be unbalanced ?
with 50% that would be 10 FP for 10 levels if you have enough buildings with 20+ FP (but how many buildings does a player have with 20+ FP)
that is what Cape, AO also give every 10 levels

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Blue Galaxy one building more every 10 levels . would that hurt or be unbalanced ?
My Blue Galaxy already brings me 180 FP per day on average, because I didn't transform my city only into a park at Winners' Plaza. I think that's already huge.
Test a Blue Galaxy with a Pirate Lair associated with 8 Fisherman's Piers (144 FP, 7 times out of 10).
Who tells you that the ark does not gain 0.01% every 20 levels from level 200?
But there again if it were true, you would complain that it is not enough and we would come back to the basic concern, the abuse of facility!
In all areas of a management or strategy game, you have to miss and force yourself to find solutions or make compromises to fill this gap. Here we are overflowing with everything, because the complainers are more often listened to than the others.
Everyone who calls for an end to limits on GM forgets that they are overflowing with FP, goods of all ages, gold, goods, antique coins, tavern coins, GB blueprints, % attack, units, .... what are you missing?

CrashBoom

Legend
My Blue Galaxy already brings me 180 FP per day on average, because I didn't transform my city only into a park at Winners' Plaza. I think that's already huge.
Test a Blue Galaxy with a Pirate Lair associated with 8 Fisherman's Piers (144 FP, 7 times out of 10).
but how much would the 16th building bring ?

and just wondering:
why aren't all GB capped at 180 ?
Chateau that would be 1000% . isn't that enough ?

doing plenty quests: +1 good every 4 levels per goods rewards
that are plenty of current age goods

but Star Gazer which gives previous era goods is capped at 150 per day o_O

so maybe the "old" GB all needs the nerf hammer including a propper cap
to be like the new GB

Last edited:

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
and after the 16th you will ask for the 17th then the 18th, ...
So you always want more?

While I only hope for more balance, even if it means readjusting certain facets of the game or certain GBs that have been forgotten.

10 GB offering satisfaction while it was canceled for the fights shocks you less than the 200% of an ark 180 or the 15 max attempts of a Blue Galaxy of level 91?

CrashBoom

Legend
So you always want more?
yes I want something for additional levels :rolleyes:
there must be something to continue leveling

because GB are UNLIMITED
so limited bonus doesn't make sense

and a GB being overpowered in the lower levels (like the FP you posted for your Blue Galaxy) doesn't justify that higher levels give NOTHING

and as already said: the worst cap in my eyes is the Star Gazer: having only one bonus: previous era goods and then capped at 150 goods o_O

and after the 16th you will ask for the 17th then the 18th, ...
sure it wouldn't stop at 16 buildings

the Cape or AO also don't stop at level 150 :rolleyes:

and considering the fact that higher levels cost more and the next buildings you use the Galaxy on would be worse than the previous already reduce the profitability of leveling the Galaxy to reach that next building

My Blue Galaxy already brings me 180 FP per day on average,
at level 91 that is extremely overpowered comapred to other GB like AO, Cape

but at level 200 you still get that value and then it would be underpowered :rolleyes:

and btw:
how much goods ?
and is that be balanced to the amount of goods the Star Gazer gives ?
because most likeley your Blue Galaxy gives you more goods than the Star Gazer on top of the FP you already get

so why in the hell is the Star Gazer be capped ?

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
or just level cap them all to make them more equal

because some bonus are still uncapped which isn't balanced to the capped ones :rolleyes:

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
because GB are UNLIMITED
so limited bonus doesn't make sense
Perfect argument for Inno to limit Gb at various levels.

With the same reasoning, it is therefore abnormal that the Statues of Honor are limited to level 8 when it is easy to accumulate fragments to open another 50 levels!

Inno offers "unlimited" GB so that players use their thoughts to validate or not an additional level. Everything is a question of choice. If you judge that the orangery is unlimited unlike the Star gazer, you might as well spend your FP in the right GB.
On the French forum, I often tell thoughtless players that it's up to them to adapt to the game and not the game to adapt to them!

I'd rather Inno review useless or poorly placed GBs for new bonuses than modify those that are already heavily used. Thus the place in the city would be an additional argument to the strategic choice that everyone must make.

Kronan

Viceroy
The arc gives already too much, nerfing it to 50% on level 180 should be more than enough, and after 180 should give 0.01 per level.
Disagree. If you want to spend 1.6 million FP as a mini-journey within the FOE journey to get 10% more boost than your fellow level 80 players as a game strategy; to prove something to yourself, to be Sir Edmund Hillary in this game, you should. This game is very much about understanding personal drive, motivation, and learning about yourself.

This is the perfect adventure. Do something very few can figure out or have the patience to do.

Yes, it's much easier now, but the real credit goes to those that had the passion to brave the climb when the game wasn't FP inflated, like it is now.

Those that did it back then were innovative (they had to be...), and creative to start a journey, and then continue it to a goal like that.

80 to 150 is roughly 550,000 FP @ 1.9

150 to 180 is 1.05 MILLION more @ 1.9

In my humble opinion, deciding on, starting and then finishing that personal challenge is more fun than sitting all day long and pressing autobattle in GbG. That takes NO BRAINS.

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
This is the perfect adventure. Do something very few can figure out or have the patience to do.
and be the first in your world is nothing somebody can take away from you :cool:

even if now (in my world) there are already 20 level 180 Arcs o_O
(the highest even on 184. how stupid. a waste of FP)

deciding on, starting and then finishing that personal challenge is more fun
when the first Arcs reached level 11+ (and assuming all higher levels would give +1%) I said:
"I will level my Arc to level 79 that is 100%. an easy number to calculate with"

and at the end I reached those 100% as the first in my world (on live)
but the way was a little bit longer than to level 79

-Alin-

Emperor
Disagree. If you want to spend 1.6 million FP as a mini-journey within the FOE journey to get 10% more boost than your fellow level 80 players as a game strategy; to prove something to yourself, to be Sir Edmund Hillary in this game, you should. This game is very much about understanding personal drive, motivation, and learning about yourself.

Yes, it's much easier now, but the real credit goes to those that had the passion to brave the climb when the game wasn't FP inflated, like it is now.

Those that did it back then were innovative (they had to be...), and creative to start a journey, and then continue it to a goal like that.

80 to 150 is roughly 550,000 FP @ 1.9

150 to 180 is 1.05 MILLION more @ 1.9

In my humble opinion, deciding on, starting and then finishing that personal challenge is more fun than sitting all day long and pressing autobattle in GbG. That takes NO BRAINS.

Yeah, I really thought some people will get what sarcasm is, but it seems You really took my comment as something serious.

But I really agree with what You said, but the arc after 160 is just for bragging.
You still can do thousands of forge points with a level 80 arc same as You do with a level 180 one, the key is in your poor targets, the only difference will be that extra boost from your higher level arc rather than the simple level 80 arc.

I stopped mine on 160 long ago, I could have it untill now on 180 but I did the other 30GBs of mine in 100+, also I kinda lost the taste of sniping, nor had the time to do it.

Last edited: