• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Reality in FoE

So, basically :
  • Spend a lot of time in GBG to win FPs there
    • with good attack stats from GBs (plus Castle Del Monte also providing FPs)
    • with good attack stat from special/event buildings (recommending Checkmate Plaza, Winners Plaza)
    • with Alcatraz at level 160+ (why 160? vs other like 150 or 180?)
    • Please define: How much time is a lot?
  • Arc at Level 180
    • providing 100% return or 2.0 rate on investments at other GBs.
  • Seed Vault at Level 121
    • Could you clarify the benefit at this level? Why level 121?
  • Blue Galaxy at Level 91
    • Could you clarify the benefit at this level? Why level 91?
  • Chatteau Frontenac at Level 180
    • I suppose for goods for negotiations at GBG since Chatteau Frontenac does not boost FPs
What about other FP producers like Cape Canaveral, Hagia Sophia, Kraken, and Artic Orangery? (last two also helps fighting).

Last edited:
Just the Arc at level 180, giving a 100% return (2.0 rate) on investments at GBs is enough to get 1600 FPs per day. Just need to invest 800 FPs per day on other players GBs and work in a group to have the other positions filled so GBS are leveled in a short time (less than 24 hrs) and then payback of 1600 FPs will arrive daily. Any additional FPs from daily city collection, GBs, rewards for quests, GE, GBG, etc are a bonus.

CrashBoom

Legend
Blue Galaxy at Level 91
  • Could you clarify the benefit at this level? Why level 91?
because at that level it jumps from 14 buildings to 15 (last increase on that)

almost like Himeji / Carrier: there at level 91 is also the last increase on the attempts (but from 9 to 10)

Chatteau Frontenac at Level 180
  • I suppose for goods for negotiations at GBG since Chatteau Frontenac does not boost FPs
but there I don't get level 180:
178 gives 55 goods and 182 gives 56 goods (on base value 5 goods)

so level 180 don't make much sense to me

(that is for me like stopping Zeus/Aachen/TA on an even level)