• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Will Not Fix: Reaching the neighborhood goal event has aiding icon

DeletedUser

Reproduction Steps:
1. Reach a neighborhood gool of the Fall Event
2. Look into event log
3. The "xxx has reached the neighboohood goal"-event has a star as icon like aiding events

Issue Description (10/10):

I would expect an apple or a juice symbol as icon.
Note: If you filter for aiding actions, the event is no listed - correct. Maybe an "Other"- or "Event"-Filter would be useful.

FallEvent2.PNG

Player: Baltix (81717)
World:
zz1
Operating System:
Windows 10
Browser Version:
Chrome/53.0.2785.116
Viewport Size:
1415x1030

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

1.86.9eaacfe (20.09.2016 8:30), Baltix (81717), zz1, en_US, WIN 23,0,0,162, Windows 10, Chrome/53.0.2785.116, 1415x1030, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
The standard icon for such an event was a medal icon but as the Cornucopia includes multiple rewards, the star icon was used instead. It's also to help differentiate it from the Apple Tree logs.

It's too late to change the icon now, but we'll pass it along as feedback together with the event filter for potential future events.

Artubar

Baronet
Maybe an "Other"- or "Event"-Filter would be useful.
+1

"Other" would be best - it's nasty to search 100+ pages of "All events" for a single GB level up (or potential other events which I might have never noticed so far because they hide in the endless stream of Aid events.

And +1 for a dedicated (universal) event reward icon, maybe simple as a little gift package
icon_gift.PNG icon_quest_gift.PNG
(both already in the game, need some resizing though ^^ )