• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Re-Order Buildings (Pick up building) Button

DeletedUser

At the beginning of the game players aren't quite sure how the buildings should be placed for max efficiency. I'd like to suggest an "Organize" button which opens a bar at the right (for example) and lets you choose with a hand icon or whatever which buildings you'd like to pick up, so then you'll be able to move buildings around without needing to sell them and buy the same identical building again. This could be a feature for a premium account, but I really do think this could make things a lot more easier for new players. Without this button, it's quite frustrating when you realize you've made an awful mistake and now need to sell a few buildings which may cost some few hundreds of supplies and gold.

DeletedUser

It's already ingame :)

Click the Tools (near building/military etc) and Move.

DeletedUser

Right, but when you don't have enough space in one place, but five-ten spaces scattered between different buildings, you have to sell a building so you can move properly and so the empty spaces will be "gathered" to one place.

DeletedUser

Do this:

Sell some roads, move around decorations, move buildings. Done!

Jules

Squire
There will be probably a function with which you can pick up your buildings and put them into your inventory.
There is already a button that will likely do this, it is only disabled by now.

DeletedUser

That would be useful indeed! Thanks for pointing it out.

DeletedUser

There will be probably a function with which you can pick up your buildings and put them into your inventory.
There is already a button that will likely do this, it is only disabled by now.

If there's already a button for it, I guess this thread can be closed. Thank you. :)

DeletedUser27

Early internal play testings suggested that putting your buildings into the inventory is an unnecessary functionality, so it is disabled in the current version. We'll think about putting it back in.

Jules

Squire
Early internal play testings suggested that putting your buildings into the inventory is an unnecessary functionality, so it is disabled in the current version. We'll think about putting it back in.

It would be quite nice to be able to put your goods buildings into your inventory instead of selling them, if you want to rotate with your goods production.

DeletedUser

Aye, Jules has a really good point. Allow it for the Goods buildings at least, it would be a solution to the problem i pointed to in another of my threads claiming they are too big. If we could hide them it would actually work!