• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Range and Reactive Armor of CRAP *weaker* than Battle Fortress - Intended??

Andi47

Overlord
As all questions and feedback about the C.R.A.B. Robot (aka. CRAP, because it is a total loooooser and performs MUCH weaker than the Battle Fortress) seem to be completely ignored by Inno in the feedback thread (I have not seen any answer of any mod about this in the feedback thread), I put it here again:

Stats to compare:

Battle Fortress: Range 12
CRAP: Range 7

Battle Fortress: Reactive Armor, max 3 (THREE) damage (--> 4 shots needed to destroy it)
CRAP: Reactive Armor, max. 4 (FOUR) damage (only 3 shots needed to destroy it)

In both points the CRAP is significantly weaker than the Battle Fortress, resulting in *much* worse performance of the CRAP compared to the Battle Fortress. (the CRAP (1 real unit + 7 rogues) loses battles which are *easily* won by the Battle Fortress)

Is this intended?

I'd say the CRAP is massively underpowered.

BTW: @innogames: Please check your GE data - in OF it is MUCH more difficult than in AF, I guess this is also reflected in the statistics how many players finish the GE levels 3 and 4 with battles. And please also check encounter 2 of level 3 in arctic future - it is next to impossible to win it in battle - at least it is MUCH harder than any other encounter in GE level 3.