• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Random Reward in Colonial Age

WillyWuff17

Squire
I have reached Colo today - the Age after Late Middle Age - and after clicking through the Quest Book I decided to fulfill one Pay-Quest with a Random Reward. Now I am thinking about the Reward I got and I am lost. I don't know why I shall be happy with it. Can someone help me?

2yk1js2.png

Or is this a Bug?

DeletedUser

It's not a bug. It's just you are farther ahead in your tech progress than you are in your quest progress.

WillyWuff17

Squire
My Tech Tree is Colo, Map is somewhat behind LMA, not unveiled the Colo Tower yet.
And I am sure there was no Quest open since Bronze Age.
Hmm, so this Quest was hidden since Bronze Age? But it costs Glass. Then I can hope for Iron Age, EMA,... Military Units in the next time? ;-)

DeletedUser

Some quests reward units from your current age, but there are quests that also reward age specific units. There are also more than 1 trigger on many quests so when they appear can be affected by more than one factor. If you want to contact me through ingame support I can look into it further for you.

DeletedUser

I have reached Colo today - the Age after Late Middle Age - and after clicking through the Quest Book I decided to fulfill one Pay-Quest with a Random Reward. Now I am thinking about the Reward I got and I am lost. I don't know why I shall be happy with it. Can someone help me?

2yk1js2.png

Or is this a Bug?
it would be a bug IF it really was a random reward
but it was a hidden reward

Some quests reward units from your current age, but there are quests that also reward age specific units.
actually those quests NEVER looks at your current age (for the reward. only if you should get the the quest at that point)
the reward is fix. so the quest looks in the programming what the hidden reward is

and to that quest
it is RINBIN
he is the fool of the game and so he gives what he wants

WillyWuff17

Squire
Some quests reward units from your current age, but there are quests that also reward age specific units. There are also more than 1 trigger on many quests so when they appear can be affected by more than one factor. If you want to contact me through ingame support I can look into it further for you.

If this is no Bug, then it is ok for me. No need to dig in further here.

it would be a bug IF it really was a random reward
but it was a hidden reward

Hmm, I am not sure if the Reward was hidden or random. To be honest, for me this is the same. You have to do something without knowing what you get.

actually those quests NEVER looks at your current age (for the reward. only if you should get the the quest at that point)
the reward is fix. so the quest looks in the programming what the hidden reward is and to that quest
it is RINBIN
he is the fool of the game and so he gives what he wants

Yes, but I never got so strange rewards ;-)

Thank you both ;-)

DeletedUser

I looked the quest up and the reward was hidden not random. The spearfighters and slingers were intended. Rinbin strikes again :)