• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Random goods

• Thread starter DeletedUser1462
  • Start date

DeletedUser1462

I keep getting Colonial age goods as random goods in modern era, both from GBs, and wishing wells.

DeletedUser1526

You are suppose to get colonial age goods.
You should read the modern era mission thread to understand better way.

DeletedUser

You are suppose to get colonial age goods.
You should read the modern era mission thread to understand better way.
I understand the description in the great buildings:
from your current age

but my current age is modern age not colonial age :rolleyes:

so it is a bug
or a lie that you get goods from your current age :rolleyes:

and 3 ages old goods are worse than goods from the progressive era because PE goods have a higher value
so my legendary buildings weren't upgraded to modern age but downgraded from progressive era to colonial age

thats a real bull....

I have an idea: lets downgrade all other GBs also and reduce their output too

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if this is indeed the case (you won't get modern goods) they should have thought to that before making the GBs.......it just seems they are thinking while making things .....shouldn't be too hard in making some scenarios before making things....not much of a thinking process...it's just trial and error it seems
the ''beta'' was taken out from the name too soon if you ask me

still if the ratio between these received goods and the ones resulting from the transformation is a decent one it might save the situation a little bit....but still...very poor ''ahead thinking''

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
As stated, this is not a bug. If you are in ME, you will get Colonial Age goods from your GBs at a greater rate than previous ages.

DeletedUser

the great buildings just became colonial buildings :D
they should give 8:1 ( CA : ME ) ratio. That would be the correct ration taking into account all the other stuff which resulted with this poorly planned decision.

DeletedUser

As stated, this is not a bug. If you are in ME, you will get Colonial Age goods from your GBs at a greater rate than previous ages.
thanks for the answer

now we know that it is a lie that great buildings will give goods from the current age

they should give 8:1 ( CA : ME ) ratio
no it shouldn't

goods in CA cost 2.400 coins / supplies
in IA: 3200
in PE: 4000
so the next logical next step would be 4.800

so 2:1 is the correct ratio

but that doesn't change the great buildings lie

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3873

With all due respect, it may very well be something that was intentionally programmed into the modern age, but it most certainly is not in keeping with what say, the lighthouse and the RAH state that they will produce each day and those are goods from the CURRENT age.

Unless the programmers plan to change the descriptive text regarding what those GBs actually do, then they should be producing from the modern age, when the gamer is IN the modern age.