• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rahat Signature's Shop

DeletedUser735

Just Post Ur Request in this way :-

Size: (mainly it is 500 x 100 )
Theme: (Any theme u want)
Primary Text 1: (any text u wanna add)
Secondary Text: (optional)
Extra: (any image you wanna give to me to add in ur sign)

Note - I will post the ready signature in this thread and pm you to save it and use it !!!
I will min take 3 days to make 1 signature !!!
I will only accept those people request whom have being in here for min 4 days (active) with 10 posts min.
(Don't want that my work ends up for nothing :p)
Plz don't spam in here & no mad requests to be posted !!!!

Now some of my backgrounds or modified ones :p use it if you want :D
2z557p5.png

DomeReady.jpg

I can convert in signature if you want, it will be difficult but fun too !!!
Mortal_Combat_by_rahat.jpg

If you are nature lover try this signature, if wanna try PM me :D
rtni45.png

If you want some design sort of thing try this one but the thought that i used is by me only (really) :p
Done.jpg

If you like Guns , i will make this a sign for you and the Gun in white area is by me :D
Guns.JPG

Hey want to look like a King , so try this image if want it as a signature just PM me :D
..King...jpg

I will posting more soon but i cannot say that i could make the best signature u want but i will try my best.
If you like my work plz click on user's Reputation star and increase it. You can find it below my post :D
21n2xjk.png

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Size: 500 x 100
Theme: Anime
Primary Text: Archangel Snail
Extra: No preference on this, but a snail would be nice...kinda :D

I am glad this appeared i was going to make my own...but now i don't have too :D

I will wait quietly

DeletedUser

You got any stocks for those sigs?
Just curious what and how much you edit the images. :)

DeletedUser735

yeah i have a big stock of own and modified images :D

DeletedUser735

Hey Archangel Snail,
I have built this in 2 days for you i just collected some pics gathered them & now ready to be used :- (its size is big so you just copy the link to ur Signature )
http://i39.tinypic.com/knlhh.png (the link)

knlhh.png

DeletedUser

Arghhhh

I like it, but now i hate the siggy rules cos i cant use it the way it should be xD

Thankies though

DeletedUser735

Arghhhh

I like it, but now i hate the siggy rules cos i cant use it the way it should be xD

Thankies though

Nop u can still use it just copy it in signature section :D
knlhh.png

don't copy the star when pasting in the signature section !!!

If u only want a signature photograph use this , it is bad quality :p ( my photoshop got stuck that's y i can't resize its file size) Only 8kb

signature2.jpg

DeletedUser

For me a singeture that can be posted in my sig thing... :p

with:
my name on it
and forge of trailer things.... As you understand what I mean? :p

Thanks a lot :)

DeletedUser735

Hey lol i made a bigger size image so as to make it a signature you have to copy this
35lua10.png
(don't copy the star) in ur signature area (Go to settings and <in the side bar< edit signature) , Hope you liked it because of uploading some quality have been damaged , But it is still good.
35lua10.png

DeletedUser

I would like a signature, can it have my name and some sort of medieval theme?

DeletedUser735

Ur Order is On , but first just PM , and give the surety that u r active Sir :D

DeletedUser735

Here It is , if you want any more to be added or anything post here, I know it is Big but if you want small signature you have to wait :D otherwise you can put this too :p
iv8ex4.jpg

(don't copy the star) How to put it on :- Go to ur signature area (Go to settings and <in the side bar< edit signature<and just paste the link without star there) Hope you liked it !!! :D

DeletedUser

Isn't there a size restriction?

Yes indeed :)

Signatures and Avatars

- Signatures must be a maximum of 30 pixels high, and 500 pixels wide. This also includes any lines of text added to the side or underneath the signature.
- They both must comply with all other rules.
- They may not be animated

DeletedUser

Lol Hmmm yes right I'll go report myself now ......or possibly mention to the powers that be, there might be a small typo in the forum rules from whence I C&P'd the above (walks away whistling innocently) :D

Amended version ;)

Signatures and Avatars

- Signatures must be a maximum of 100 pixels high, and 500 pixels wide. This also includes any lines of text added to the side or underneath the signature.
- They both must comply with all other rules.
- They may not be animated

DeletedUser735

Hyu.jpg
(don't copy the star) How to put it on :- Go to ur signature area (Go to settings and <in the side bar< edit signature<and just paste the link without star there) Hope you liked it !!!
Hyu.jpg

Try this one according to rules -_-

DeletedUser794

Size: 500 x 100
Theme: Water
Primary Text 1: The King
Secondary Text: ForgeMaker
Extra: woman swimming :D

DeletedUser735

okay ur order is on , I have the right pic you want :D ( i have a total collection swimming one specially) , just wait for 10 mins just cropping up things :D