• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

QuiZZy's Mask Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5593

pCFZfVU.png
oyzVYH0.png

Quizzy's Venice Carnival Mask Contest

The Venice Carnival I would love to attend, but sadly I have no means for pretend! I have therefore come from you to ask, to help me find myself an appropriate mask!

My task for you is simple - create a mask for me using any means. What this means is you can draw one with paper and pen, you can do some digital art magic, or you can craft it using real materials. The mask should be designed so that it covers the eyes, so that I am not recognized. The rest is all up to you, so get creative!

I don't have a lot of rules for you to follow, but in order to take part you must meet the following criteria:
  • Only one entry per player.
  • The entry must follow all GAME & FORUM RULES.
  • The Mask must be your own creation, which means you must not submit someone else's work.
  • Your entry must be posted in this thread before February 13th, 11.59 pm CEST time.

You can post either a link to your image or upload the image in the post directly. However, keep in mind that once you post you will not be able to see or edit your post. It will be invisible till the submission period ends. It would be wise to hit the Preview... button before posting to ensure you can see your entry just fine. If you cannot locate the Preview... button you may be trying out a quickpost so you should click the More Options... button to go in full post mode. If you run into any issues, contact the Beta Team for assistance.

Once the submission period ends, all posts will be made visible and we'll have a voting period for a week. The posts with the highest number of likes will be the winners.
  1. The 1st place entry will receive 1500 Diamonds, a Mask Statue (from the player's era), and 50 Forge Points.
  2. The 2nd place entry will receive 1000 Diamonds, and 30 Forge Points.
  3. The 3rd place entry will receive 500 Diamonds, and 20 Forge Points.

The rewards will be given out here on Beta (Dunarsund world). I look forward to seeing your entries. :cool:

Good luck to all!

DeletedUser5593

No brave souls have met my challenge. :( But worry not, I have more tricks up my sleeves! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.