• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Quizzy's Halloween Riddles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5593

3HW8GAT.png

Quizzy's Riddles Contest

It's Quizzy again! I hear you like riddles... I hear this Jack O'Lantern thinks his riddles are cool and witty... So I've come here asking for your assistance - help me find a good riddle to prove Jack O'Lantern wrong and I'll reward you dearly! All entries will be reviewed and judged by myself, with the assistance of the Beta support team.

To ensure everything is in order I do have a few guidelines I need you to follow:
  • Only one submission per player. If you have multiple, only the first one will be considered.
  • Your riddle has to be in English.*
  • Your riddle has to be related to Forge of Empires. Additional Halloween twists are welcomed!
  • Your riddle has to be your own, original. Any entry that is copied/stolen from anywhere else will be disqualified.
  • There is no limit on length, but your entry must follow all GAME & FORUM RULES.
  • Entries will be accepted until November 3rd, 11.59 pm CEST time. Late submissions are a no for Quizzy!
* I am aware you all come from different corners of the world but I can only accept entries in English. The fact that this is an international server is something that will be kept in mind when judging though.

Once the deadline has passed, I will collect all entries and review them with the assistance of the Beta team over the next few days. We will then choose the 3 best entries, each of which will be rewarded with 400 Diamonds and 2x10 Forge Points Packages.

Additionally, we will randomly select 6 other players from all those who are participating and they'll win 2x10 Forge Point Packages.

Please note that all the rewards are for Dunarsund (zz1) on the Beta server. They will not be given on other markets.

And that's it! Good luck!

If it helps you, here are a few of the riddles Jack O'Lantern had last year:
  • "Roll up your sleeves and get on with it! Producing 15 times 15 is what I see fit."
  • "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, go and search for a foe. Take his land, 'cause I say so, eeny, meeny, miny, moe."
  • "Go!, go!, go!, visit your friend, make him happy with a helping hand. To do so thrice, that would be nice."
  • "I grow by the hour and increase your power: I pay your inventions and Great Building intentions. Now here is my plea: Spend a day's worth of me!"
  • "I tell you, friend, your empire is pretty. But still, I'd love to improve your city. Add one of each kind, that is what I ask, if you don't forget a street you will finish this task."

DeletedUser7723

Difficult choice: Who is friend? Who is foe? To 10 of your neighboring cities you go. You give them a smile and a helping hand, or gain by force access to their land. - DO NOT PLUNDER !
(either aid or attack 10 of your neighbors - DO NOT PLUNDER !)

DeletedUser7274

"Surely you jest I am the best, I cannot retire, but I've lost my attire,
Lad or Lass, it doesn't matter, I'll let you pass for ten of the latter."
(cloth)

DeletedUser7722

Roses are red, troops are blue,
get every type, or we will come for you!

(Recruit a unit of every type (heavy,light,fast,ranged,artillery) from any age)

DeletedUser7725

Carpenter! Have you done your work? I need the wooden gate to mount my theses on!

(Build a Church - Halloween 2017 it's the 500th annivasery of Martin Luther's 95 Theses)

DeletedUser6709

1. Trick or Treat?! Time to hit! Gater some every bit!
(Gather 5 every trade goods from your age)

2. Treat or Trick?! I'm not sick!! Find another pumpkin head for me quick!
(Scout province)

Last edited by a moderator:

RedRed

Viceroy
Bronze, silver, gold, so many treasures to unfold. Reach them all before it's too late, the progress will be lost for those who hesitate!
(complete all the treasure hunt quests)

Last edited:

DeletedUser7719

Quizzically FOEzzling pain-ting

Draco MalFOE has done it,
The monster of Dr FOErankenstein did it too,
Don't loose the FOEght against the foe in FOE!
Do it FOEst in a second,
or intersect FOErst like Ceasar.
Do it with goods,or sharp scissors.
On the I-FOEn or PC
No matter FOEat you choose,
They will give FOEtage to you in a breeze.
You know the FOErecast now indeed.
I wish you a happy FOEghting in Hell. - ... oween*

Conquer a sector, with fighting or with goods

DeletedUser5593

Shiny things, wondrous stuff,
I hope to give all of you enough!

Pardon my lateness with the results, I ran out of ink and quill... I had to visit a neighboring castle and borrow some from them.

Without further ado the three winners I present to you:
"When I get older I may get tossed in the bin, but never forget I can still make you Grin."
(Build a cultural building from previous age)
tavern_silver.png
The days grow short and the leaves turn, gather some kindling for the campfire to burn.
(Gather some supplies)
tavern_silver.png
Bronze, silver, gold, so many treasures to unfold. Reach them all before it's too late, the progress will be lost for those who hesitate!
(complete all the treasure hunt quests)
tavern_silver.png

I congratulate you on creative thoughts! All 3 of you will be rewarded with 400 Diamonds and 2x10 Forge Points Packages in your accounts shortly.

As we did not have a lot of entries I will grant the prize of 2x10 Forge Points Packages to everyone else who managed to submit an entry. Thank you all for your participation in my quest to outsmart Jack O'Lantern! I'll bring the items to your accounts over the next hour or so.

Till our next time,
QuiZZy

Ps. All rewards have been given out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.