• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

QuiZZy's Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5593

Welcome to QuiZZy's Contests

In this section I will post my latest contests and games for all to enjoy.
For all contests there will be some general guidelines I would like us all to follow to keep things more organized.

This is a moderated forum section, so you will not see other players entries, and they will not see yours until we post either the finalists or winners.

Each player will only be allowed one entry, answer or response per any contest or game. Multiple entries will only clutter the contests, and we want this to be fun for everyone.

• Contests will be in moderated threads, for a reason. Some entries we may not want other players to see until the end, so please don't post your entries to a contest in other places on our forum.
  • Prizes will always be rewarded in as timely a manner as possible after a contests results have been determined, but please be patient as other factors can sometimes cause temporary delays.
  • Some contests the prizes will be announced at the start, and others will not be announced until the end. QuiZZy likes surprises sometimes.
  • All decisions by QuiZZy and/or the Beta Team are final.
  • Please follow all normal rules of our forum at all times.
  • Oh, and one last thing, Have Fun!!! It won't hurt, I promise :)

Thanks for your cooperation,
QuiZZy

Status
Not open for further replies.