• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded Quick info about goods from the previous era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arwaren

Squire
Proposal:
A quick check of goods from the previous era as it is with goods of the current era.

Reason:
I quite often negotiate in GE and GBG, where the required goods from the previous era. This function would give quick information on how much goods we have.

Details:
Move the mouse on the icon, where it shows what goods we have from the previous era.

Visual Aids:
previous goods information v2.png
Balance:
None
Abuse Prevention:
None

Summary:
It would be a small change, but it would be very useful.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

shad2389

Viceroy
If you negotiate that often why don't you just know?
memory is a faculty that forgets , do you think i keep in a corner of my memory everything so i can have acces to it when i want eaven in RL loads of stuff i forget that i should remember

Sl8yer

Regent
memory is a faculty that forgets , do you think i keep in a corner of my memory everything so i can have acces to it when i want eaven in RL loads of stuff i forget that i should remember

That's a personal problem, not a game problem.

Arwaren

Squire
If you negotiate that often why don't you just know?
Since the game allows you to quickly check the goods of the current era .... why can't we do it for goods from the previous era ... we often don't have much of these... Before entering GE or GBG, we could fast check we have enough goods if not, refill these. This game has a lot of features, where take a lot of time... I think this change should reduce it.

Sl8yer

Regent
Since the game allows you to quickly check the goods of the current era .... why can't we do it for goods from the previous era ... we often don't have much of these... Before entering GE or GBG, we could fast check we have enough goods if not, refill these. This game has a lot of features, where take a lot of time... I think this change should reduce it.

How often do you check the goods of the current era? For me it is never.

You can check the previous era in your inventory or on the market. It only takes a few seconds. What's the rush to make it faster? Don't you think devs have better things to do?

Sl8yer

Regent
I like the idea. Makes sense if you're going to show current to also show the previous age as those two ages are the most relevant at any given time.

It doesn't make sense at all. If you negotiate a lot, you see how much of the needed goods you have every time you negotiate. That will tell you if you need to start to trade.

DeletedUser9796

It is just as easy to click the "Current Goods" Icon that brings up your Inventory that shows you what you have in all era's. Granted it is not a "Hover Over" but only takes a second to click on it to bring the Inventory up where you can see ALL your goods.

Sl8yer

Regent
It is just as easy to click the "Current Goods" Icon that brings up your Inventory that shows you what you have in all era's. Granted it is not a "Hover Over" but only takes a second to click on it to bring the Inventory up where you can see ALL your goods.

Exactly

Arwaren

Squire

Sl8yer

Regent
Just because you don't do it ... doesn't mean that nobody does it

Just because you do it does not mean everyone needs it?

Does it difficult to implement it? I don't think so.

Then go and do it.

Yes, but in most cases, you need goods from current and previous ages, not all.

For your tech tree you need goods up till 4 era's back. You also need unrefined goods for producing. Those not important enough for you?

Beta-OD

Squire

Neat trick, didn't realize you could do that thanks! That said, it is still an extra click to open, an extra click to close and most likely a scroll to get down to where you need.

I like this idea, I don't think I'd use it but I don't see it hurting how I play and I feel that's the proper way to judge things.

I will favor a solution that during negotiations (at any part of the game: quests, GE, GBG, etc), when hovering with the mouse/pointer over the goods available to choose, the game would show how many goods are right now available (not matter of what era they are).

Sl8yer

Regent
I will favor a solution that during negotiations (at any part of the game: quests, GE, GBG, etc), when hovering with the mouse/pointer over the goods available to choose, the game would show how many goods are right now available (not matter of what era they are).

It already shows that. You do not even have to hover.

Pafton

Viceroy
This idea has been passed along. Please remember that forwarding an idea has no guarantee that it will be implemented in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.