• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

[Question] Is there any way to improve PC game performance?

vesgouo

Baronet
Is there any way to improve PC game performance?

I have a good computer with a good video card and lots of RAM.

But when playing with multiple tabs of the game, soon the flash player crashes

Is there any way to improve the performance of FLASH PLAYER in the browser so it does not "crash" so often when you have multiple game tabs open?

(I already enabled the hardware acceleration and turned off the cities animation)

(Until when the game will continue using the already dead flash player?)

DeletedUser7942

They're moving to HTML5 first half of 2018. Not sure if that will do much by way of having multiple instances of the game running. RAM will still get utilized but perhaps crashes will be less, depending of course on the capacity of your RAM.

vesgouo

Baronet
They're moving to HTML5 first half of 2018. Not sure if that will do much by way of having multiple instances of the game running. RAM will still get utilized but perhaps crashes will be less, depending of course on the capacity of your RAM.

finally a good forecast....

(Stop implementing ages and things and focus on the change of platform :D)

DeletedUser8115

If you haven't SSD hard drives you need 2 hard drives SSD, first to OS and the other to "waredrobe" :)
it's other world!

bigharris

Farmer
i had the same problem on firefox it came from the firefox plugin container with the roll out of the click to start tool at first it was a plugin then with the latest release of flash it was merged so u couldent delete plugin mine was using on average 6gb of memory and only happened on foe adobe couldent give me a answer or support y it was happening only started a few months back so i went back to chrome now i average around 1.5gbs