• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Question about negotiating/fighting with other provinces

• Thread starter DeletedUser3527
  • Start date

DeletedUser3527

What is the most common way people play this game? Does everybody focus on military? Or do people go the route of producing goods/trading to negotiate with the other provinces?

Also, how do you join a guild? I understand it is easier to trade goods if you join a guild...

Thanks in advance !

DeletedUser

maybe u should ask those questions on a main-server and not on the testserver ;) on main, there are more players. The testserver is not for playing at all but for testing ;)

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
You need to be sent an invite for joining a guild. I suggest you look through the guilds, find one you like, and then send a message to one of the leaders asking to join.

For the preference on negotiating/fighting, it's a bonus if you go on the military route as battle points do count toward the global ranking. But in the end, it's totally up to the player to choose how he wants to lead his empire.

DeletedUser3527

how do I know if I am playing on the test server or not? It's the forge of empires beta...

Is beta a test server?