• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Question about mars ore

Dessire

Regent
(In live server)
I've got 4 mars ore after 4 hours. Theres any way to increase that number?
(I have only 1 site to gather the ore for now, im still explorating. Pd: i dont play un beta server so i dont know antything about mars ore )
Also, life support only helps to reduce the cost of goods productions, with frontenac at 80 and himeji at 58, do i need life support? It helps to gather more mars ore? I've already have more than 700 goods of each type (excepting ore obviously)

DeletedUser8963

You'll get more Mars ore as you progress on continental map, for Mars Ore you will need "Mars credits". I have no idea if life support matters for Mars Ore gathering tho. I hope not, that's why I littered my outpost with Pods to produce mars credits.

Logain Sedai

Baronet
I have not reach this stage yet but I would like know if the quantity of ore than you get is linked to the quantity of credits that you have?
So it would be useful to have a maximum of modules producing credits?

DeletedUser8963

There are small, medium and large ore sectors, they are different in gathering time, cost and ore you get from them.

Large one costs 5000 credits... so you need some credits :D

DeletedUser9851

(In live server)
I've got 4 mars ore after 4 hours. Theres any way to increase that number?
(I have only 1 site to gather the ore for now, im still explorating. Pd: i dont play un beta server so i dont know antything about mars ore )
Also, life support only helps to reduce the cost of goods productions, with frontenac at 80 and himeji at 58, do i need life support? It helps to gather more mars ore? I've already have more than 700 goods of each type (excepting ore obviously)
Hi! Well I am playing SAM on Arvahall (Live) and I can confirm that you DO NOT NEED Life Support for your Mars Colony if you only place Residential Buildings on your Mars Colony :)

This is my current Colony: you can see that there are no Life Support buildings on my Colony ;)

prnt.sc/nvimqb

Because of your highly leveled HC and CF GBs, you will get your SAM Goods from them (and from your special Buildings in your city if they are upgraded to SAM Era); Life Support is only needed if you have to produce SAM Goods on your Mars Colony, using Mars Ore, so you are in the same situation as me and you do not need those on your Colony (only Mars Residential Buildings to collect Mars Credits, needed to gather Mars Ore from your SAM Campain Maps)

DeletedUser5729

I have read all of the responses so far but still share Dessire's concern about acquiring more Mars Ore. I am 1 sector away in Beta from completing the 1st province in SAM (1 of only 2 provinces)and have only obtained 128 units of Mars Ore. The tech tree alone requires 3,400 Mars Ore to to complete SAM. Fyi. I have already upgraded most of my special buildings to produce SAM goods. So that is not a major worry for me just yet but will be soon. How are we going get enough Ore to finish the tech tree AND produce SAM goods?

DeletedUser

I have read all of the responses so far but still share Dessire's concern about acquiring more Mars Ore. I am 1 sector away in Beta from completing the 1st province in SAM (1 of only 2 provinces)and have only obtained 128 units of Mars Ore. The tech tree alone requires 3,400 Mars Ore to to complete SAM. Fyi. I have already upgraded most of my special buildings to produce SAM goods. So that is not a major worry for me just yet but will be soon. How are we going get enough Ore to finish the tech tree AND produce SAM goods?
I'm done with the map and acquire about 300 Mars Ore a day.
You should not be concerned about that once you proceed further on the map.
There are larger Mars Ore deposits waiting for you.