• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Question aboout Wishing Well in ME

DeletedUser

Hi all! :D
Do anyone know what are the new values of the Wishing Well in modern era? :confused:
PS: I only know 90 medals instead of the 65 in PE.

DeletedUser2752

9540 coins, 7020 supplies, 20 CA goods, 90 medals, 2FP, and 50 diamonds

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1418

I'm kinda disappointed that the overall FP ratio has been changed (doubled) while the wishing-well diamond reward remained the same at 50. Now, the wishing-well once cost 500 diamond at introduction, last Christmas the price was quadrupled to 2000 diamonds.
So, now our money buying these diamonds is worth half than before this update, while we were ripped of a month earlier. This is not good! :mad:
To buy off tech with diamonds, the price increased from 50 diamond to 100 per FP. No-where mentioned in the change-log. Was this intentional?

DeletedUser2752

The FP ratio doubled?
The reason why the WW costed 2K diamonds (like all "Yesterday's Special") in the Winter Event was comparing the average number of stars it would take to get a present and converting the stars to diamonds (plus a few extra since it's guaranteed and a day late).
Only ME goods cost double now, and I'm pretty sure it's because it you are also technically paying for CA goods in order to make the ME goods

DeletedUser1418

Double... everything is doubled.
1 FP = 100 diamonds, 1 good = 10 diamonds. N
No need for that... seriously, the game cost is very expensive as is.
Things like this has been changed, without any mentioning in the change log. Surely an important change like this should receive more attention, rather than being regarded as "common-sense" which it isn't...

So you buy spend 80 bucks to buy 19K diamonds only to do less. I wont spend a dime anymore as I feel this price change is a total rip-off.

PS: The winter event was a gamble scam... eh game ;)

DeletedUser2752

1 FP = 100 diamonds
:confused::
28h0wfa.png

DeletedUser

I paid almost 2000 diamonds ( savings of a lifetime !) to win 2 WW in the winter event......... i'm regretting so much :(
These values are such unfair...the WW should be re-setted.

WW is a special building and beyond everything quite rare ... should be a building that gives great advantages.
In my opinion it should provide goods of the modern era and, right now, supplies/money values are awful.

DeletedUser

These values are such unfair...the WW should be re-setted.
In my opinion it should provide goods of the modern era and
the Great Buildings were sold with "goods from current age" in the description
the WW not.

so think about what should be changed first :rolleyes:

the wishing-well once cost 500 diamond at introduction
you are wrong, you never could buy a wishing-well for 500 diamonds

the price at introduction was 500 eggs
and the price of one egg was 5 diamonds
so the price was 2500 diamonds at introduction :p

(if you had already 400 eggs then you could buy the rest for 500 diamonds)

the price was quadrupled to 2000 diamonds
the truth: it was 20% cheaper at the winter event :p

attachment.php

DeletedUser

the Great Buildings were sold with "goods from current age" in the description
the WW not.

so think about what should be changed first :rolleyes:

you are wrong, you never could buy a wishing-well for 500 diamonds

the price at introduction was 500 eggs
and the price of one egg was 5 diamonds
so the price was 2500 diamonds at introduction :p

(if you had already 400 eggs then you could buy the rest for 500 diamonds)

the truth: it was 20% cheaper at the winter event :p

attachment.php

I bought 2 WWs and everythings else offered in the Easter event without using any diamonds. I don't know why you would assume that someone in the Easter event would have no eggs and would be paying full price in diamonds.

DeletedUser

sure some people bought more than 2 with diamonds at the easter event

and the price WASN'T 500 diamonds like pcsurgeon said but 2500 :rolleyes:

so it's not correct that the price quadrupled but it is 20% cheaper

I don't know why you would assume that someone in the Easter event would have no eggs and would be paying full price in diamonds.
how can someone assume that nobody bought a Wishing Well for 2500 diamonds after he already spend all eggs he had for WWs or other things :confused:

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
I bought 3 during the Easter Event without any diamonds; a lot depended on how one spent the eggs they gathered. If you bought more WWs, like myself, then you didn't have much eggs left for other prizes (though I managed to buy 1 of each, thanks to spending many sleepless nights and always waking up no longer than 5 hours after I went to bed). But there were many players who added several or a couple WWs, while also buying various other things (a few rogue hideouts, lots of watchfires, etc.).

To keep on track with the thread though, regardless of the prize of the WWs, I do not think they should be as good as GBs or better than them. GBs require much more effort, resources, and city space, they should be more valuable and provide a better outcome at the end of the day.

DeletedUser

Does anyone know the % rates for getting the seven rewards; Coins, Supplies, Goods, Medals, 2 Forge Points, 50 Diamonds?
Also why was the wishing well included in the goods reward change if it provides goods only a fraction of the time compared to goods great buildings 100% of the time?

NormaJeane

Viceroy
I don't know... I have only 1 Wishing Well on NL and earned one recently in the current Easter Event here on ZZ :)

To me it seems to be very random, either you are lucky or not. On NL I remember only 1x getting diamonds. FP and medals are also very rare in my experience. Most times I get coins / supplies / goods. Still, I like the Wishing Well, it does not take up much space and it is always a surprise as to what you get.

I am sure others can give a better answer, since I've seen cities loaded with Wishing Wells :p

DeletedUser2752

I think the Wishing Well gives the same stats in each age. If you make an account on the EN forums, I have a Wishing Well Tracker which is recording 17 collects every day (up to 3.3K in total now), so stats should be pretty accurate (I'm in the ME on world F and Z, so you can compare those specifically if you find it)

DeletedUser2752

no more diamond....
Nice assumption, especially since we have barely passed 100 days since we've been here in the ME. I recorded getting diamonds from this server on January 21st (I was in the ME at that point)