• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quest: The Beauty of the High Middle Ages

DeletedUser3944

Infiltrate 4 sectors
Reward: 500 supplies

Considering the cost of 1800-3000 coins per sector in the provinces I have access to, maybe this reward should be adjusted?

DeletedUser2752

Yea, all the infiltrates quests should give higher rewards now in my opinion. Btw, I would just conquer the province if I were you: It's what you would be aiming to do anyways and you don't lose as much as coins as it cost to infiltrate. (Conquered provinces will auto-complete these quests)

DeletedUser

That's a Fernikus quest, not a Ragu quest - I don't think conquering will auto-complete it. I do agree that the quests that ask for infiltration should give a reward more in line with the new infiltration costs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's a Greeva quest, not a Ragu quest - I don't think conquering will auto-complete it. I do agree that the quests that ask for infiltration should give a reward more in line with the new infiltration costs.

Agreed, that's an oversight on our part. I'll be fixing that this week.

Regards,

Anwar