• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Quest question

• Thread starter DeletedUser7905
  • Start date

DeletedUser7905

Hello,

I wonder if for example one does not make a quest this has an impact on the second quest? Example:

On my first world I made the quest A I win 5 coins, the quest B, 5 goods and the quest C 50 diamonds

On my second world I make the quest A I also win 5 coins, I spend the quette B (or the reverse) and then ect-what I will have the quest C so 50 diamonds or not?

Pafton

Viceroy
I wonder if for example one does not make a quest this has an impact on the second quest?
If the quests are in a series then skipping out on one might mean skipping out on the final reward which should be diamonds in some chains.

Eg. Jester's Girl I
Jester's Girl II
Jester's Girl III
Jester's Girl IV

Skipping out on either one will result in missing out on the diamonds reward of the final quest. If you do I and II but skip the third then you cannot expect to win the reward of the fourth.