• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: quest giver bar unresponsive after longer GBG session

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Troubleshooting
reloading of the game usually is needed
When coming back from GbG (or other features of the game) the quest givers sometimes are unresponsive - sometimes they react after some waiting time, often they do not react at all and the game has to be reloaded

Browser or App version and version number
1.229.5dd8c85528 (27.04.2022 10:11), Beelzebob666 (6253304), de20, de_DE, Windows 10, Chrome/100.0.4896.127, 1920x969, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium)
Recreation steps
- spend some time in Gbg fighting while suitable quests are active (e.g. recruit units, get coins/supplies, defeat armies, win battles)
- when quests are completed go back to main
- try clicking the quest quiver...
Frequency
ever so often
Can this be reproduced?
not every time???
Last edited:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I can currently not really test it, as I just entered SAJM and I have not done the side quests yet
also I can only really test on live...

Last edited:

rontom

Merchant
It's still happening, it seems to be triggered by the speed at which the abort button is clicked, normally it can be clicked as it slides into view but doing this now triggers the bug. The work-around is wait until the abort button has completely stopped moving

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
It's still happening, it seems to be triggered by the speed at which the abort button is clicked, normally it can be clicked as it slides into view but doing this now triggers the bug. The work-around is wait until the abort button has completely stopped moving
I guess you are referring to this:

might be related but different bug