• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: Quest "Devil on the Doorstep" doesn't recognize required military building?

DeletedUser5178

• World: zz Dunarsund (Beta)
  • Browser and Version: Google Chrome Version 37.0.2062.120 m
  • Overview of the bug: The quest "Devil on the Doorstep" does not recognize that I actually have the required military building to satisfy the quest requirement. Since this is a story line quest. it can not be aborted/skipped, so I'm stuck, unable to advance past it.
  • Screenshots:
    Devil on the doorstep.jpg
  • How often this occurs: It is a quest - it only occurs when you run across this quest in the story line.
  • Urgency: I need to get past this quest, so for me it is ASAP - though not urgent
  • Preventative Actions there are no "preventative" actions for a quest
  • Summary: Stuck on quest "Devil on the Doorstep" because it soes not recognize I have the required military building. Unable to move on to next quest.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Not that I could find
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Not aware a user can "fix" a quest that is malfunctioning - however, I did try reloading the browser, tried exiting the brower and logging on again - but when I click the quest, it just shows the same thing - that I don't have the military building that I do actually have.

Andi47

Overlord
  • Urgency: I need to get past this quest, so for me it is ASAP - though not urgent

I'd rather say, this is critical / very urgent, hotfix required, because this bug seems to affect all quests of the kind "have x buildings of a certain kind" and causes players, which encounter such a quest, to become stuck.

DeletedUser2752

As BetaTest03 stated, this issue is known and has been reported.

Marking this as a duplicate (Though the quests are differ; it's the quest objective that is the problem. The original can be found here: http://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com...I-already-have)
I'd rather say, this is critical / very urgent, hotfix required, because this bug seems to affect all quests of the kind "have x buildings of a certain kind" and causes players, which encounter such a quest, to become stuck.
It should be fixed early next week (before the release on the EN server).