• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Investigating: Quantum Incursion missmatch between difficulty reward and actual chest rewards

Troubleshooting
yes, nothing seems ot help
When checking the difficulty my guild has already completed I see 3 reward for end of incursion (out of the 6 that will actually appear in the selection).
But when I check what is the actual selection in the chests I'm missing one of them.

This is the indication for difficulty 3:

QI1_Bug_Diff3Reward.png
BTW the title of this window doesn't make sense. No difficulty can be selected here. The title is correct for the window you open this from.

But this is the actual reward selection after completing difficulty 3 (missing Neo Winner Plaza Fragments):
QI1_Bug_RewardSelectionInChest_Diff3.png

The second row is ok and it refer to the "Boss Node Reward" chest obtained with activity on the boss. No discrepancy noted there.

Browser or App version and version number
Firefox 123.0
Recreation steps
1. Finish the difficulty 3 (doesn't happen for 1 and 2)
2. Check the reward in the difficulty icon
3. Compare with rewards in the chest icon
Actual Behavior
One of the reward in the difficulty is missing in the chest
Expected Behavior
All reward in the difficulty are present + 3 other rewards
Frequency
1/1
Can this be reproduced?
Someone else wrote he get the same issue on a different level, but I can test it only once per incursion