• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion PvP

Laobhan

Farmer
I started a battle in PvP against an opponent 2 eras ahead of me, I am using 4 Jaeger and 4 Rogues, I am left with 4 troops all converted to Jaeger and all now in Forests so cannot be attacked from Distance. Opponent has 4 Rapid Fire Cannons and 2 snipers. Because my 4 Jaegers cannot be hit from distance I am keeping them safe in forest, but opponents have stopped moving forward and are out of reach of my Jaegers. Normally the opponents army will move forward and I would just pick them off as when they hit one of my troops I will automatically retaliate thus another one or two hits will take them out. one by one, however I click on my troops to leave them where they are and the other side are not moving forward, I have tried countless times to get them to move but we are both in stalemate. I do not want to move my troops or I will lose, What do i Do?

Praeceptor

Marquis
This happens when you take on troops from future eras. I'm afraid you'll just have to accept that this is a battle you can't win.

Thunderdome

Emperor
I am thinking the AI doesn't respond in advancing as it could not see your troops in play.

I would have done the "bait" thing by taking your furthest away unit (from their defense line) and making him appear so they can move forward. Range will play a role in this because you want that unit to be away from attacking range of the units in question. Once they start moving forward, find another tree spot to hide. Your other units will stay in their positions, and probably would be best since the opposing units might be in their range of attack to pick off.

As I see you got four (4) options, analyze each alternative and accept or reject which one to follow.

Option 0: Do Nothing, Stalemate continues.... This option wont work. Discarded.

Option 1: Auto Battle. Don't do that The Auto Battle AI is dumb. Will likely will lose all units. Discarded.

Option 2: Surrender. You lose battle, keep the four (4) surviving Rogues. Your choice.

Option 3: Manual Fight, as Thunderdome suggests, move one Rogue/Jagger out of the trees to bait the AI to move to attack him, and getting in the range where your other Rogue/Jagger could fire at them from their Tree hiding locations. "Opponent has 4 Rapid Fire Cannons and 2 snipers. " You only got 4 Rogue/Jaggers, and the one used to bait the enemy could be injured if they can reach him. Would you be able to win the battle? Don't know, Not sure if this option would be better than Option 2: Surrender.

Last edited:

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Maybe I'm wrong that Inno should double the bonuses of the Deal and Basil in order to give the defense real interest.
This would not block a real attacker but it would allow them to specialize.
Offense has a basic advantage over defense with AI. And there are more GB for attack than for defense.
Bring this aspect of the game up to date.