• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: PVP competitions

DeletedUser1125

not sure if it is a bug back noticing some issues just in the last 24hrs or so.When i do the PvP battles and when the battle finishes and I read the report on the battle I notice a couple of things.Yesterday my points needed for next rank keep coming up the same even after lie 5 battles, also my ranking was wrong as when I actually went to the tower and looked in there my ranking was higher.Today my leadership points dropped from one battle to the next by 2000PT and rank dropped as well.I have been unable to go to the tower and access the tournament from there to check things and it actually freezes my page and I have to refresh my browser.

Like I said not 100% sure if it is a bug but all these things have been fine right up till the last 30 hrs.Unable to check if I have same issues using a different browser as it seems I may have forgotten my password and one I input does not work :(

DeletedUser929

it's a known bug, the battle report screen is displaying last weeks tournement, your points are being added correctly, you can see this in the tower screen

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
Farmer is correct, this issue should be fixed soon, but is merely a display issue on the battle reports.

DeletedUser1125

I could not get into the tower screen initially when I posted this.Everything seems to have resolved itself now and working fine :)

DeletedUser1125

This issue did seem to come right but find with the new PVP competion that has start the issue is back.The display in the tower shows me at #3 spot but when I actually do fights it show me #1 with higher leader ship points.I noticed on the leader board other battle are showing on there and going up as they do battle but mine is not.

I have done all the normal steps for bugs and nothing has resolved this issue.Just hoping it gets fixed or corrects inself before the end of the comp or I suspect I may not get the right medals at the end, we shall see :)

DeletedUser

Are you sure you're looking at the correct tower corresponding to the units you use in your battles?

DeletedUser1125

pretty sure I am as I have not moved up to the next age yet.I have built a new unit but is in same era as other troops am attacking with.I have started a research for next era but have not troops built for that era and my understanding is the troops you attack with determine what PVP competition you rather than where you are with researches however my understanding on this could be wrong.

I will drop my new unit I built and see what happens and will update.

DeletedUser1125

update.You are correct haekelhansi it is to do with the troops I am attacking with.The new units I have added to the attacks are next era up.I had not relised that I was not attacking with other units from that era and because I could not see any other tower for next era I did not relise this was the case.