• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: PvP Arena

Sam Vimes

Farmer
Troubleshooting
I would not know how.
I'm not sure if this is a bug, but it sure is strange. In the PvP Arena you can choose an opponent from a higher age, the same age and a lower age. The last 50+ fights the opponent from the higher age has been the same player. Today I checked his/her ranking. (curiosity) It seems that all these lost fights do not seem to influence his/her points ranking at all. I may have missed something, but when I loose a fight I get negative points?

Browser or App
Browser
Browser or App version and version number
Firefox
Recreation steps
fight you PvP opponent
Frequency
all last 50+ fights
Urgency
none ... I win all ;)
Can this be reproduced?
So far I do not have to reproduce, lately it just happens always this way.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
It definitely is five...

On that note - is it the first five losses or is it the first five battles (no matter if you win or lose). I think it is the first five losses, but why should wins be credited wile loses are not? or is it the first five of both maybe?

I never liked that system - because it is just random and does not make any sense...

A player gains points for every battle that he/she wins. Loses points for every battle that he/she initiates but loses. Loses points for only the first 5 lost battles that were initiated by another player. The upside is limited only by the number of medals a player cares to spend for extra turns. The downside is limited to the points lost on 5 battles started by the other players.