• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

Owl II

Emperor
the first pvp arena announcement from 2020 :rolleyes:

it was originally created as an replacement for pvp towers (not GBG)

so comparing rewards with GBG doesn't make sense
only with tower rewards
We get the same rewards as in GBG for fighting in the PVP arena now. Just amount of free fights is not comparable to GBG. So comparing rewards with PVP towers is incorrect as well

Last edited:

Owl II

Emperor
We perform testing very poorly. I've been looking at these bots for 4 months and haven't bothered to study them. Now I see the most difficult bot has a 950% bonus. But it is easy to won it with artillery. It has 4 artillery and 4 heavy to defense. The setup of the def army of the bots does not change. It is impossible to lose to such bots. Alas, this will never be a contest between players. Unless it's a contest, who will spend the most medals. Because I don't think anyone would spend diamonds on this nonsense.

Fenix

Viceroy
Unless it's a contest, who will spend the most medals. Because I don't think anyone would spend diamonds on this nonsense.

I might be wrong, but I believe that the majority of top 10 (and those near to it) are spending medals and lots of diamonds.

JhonnyBn

Merchant
I might be wrong, but I believe that the majority of top 10 (and those near to it) are spending medals and lots of diamonds.
Just medals. Many have +100M medals to spend and it's very easy to gain points in this arena in SAV. With good attack %, 8 artillery +500 points, always.

CrashBoom

Legend
Many have +100M medals to spend and it's very easy to gain points in this arena in SAV.
100M medals ?

that is nothing in the arena
costs are exponential

60 attempts in SAV costs about 110M
at that point the 60th attempt costs more than 18M
attempt 70 already cost over 113M

lucky for players it reset every week

Just medals.
#1 in my live world has at least 250 fights (over 113k points with calculated 460 points per fight) after the first day

the 200th fight bought with medals would cost him
2.229.115.493.776.920.000 medals
(+ the 199 fights before that)

so he has 100% guaranteed used diamonds
:rolleyes:

+500 points, always.
the arena never offered me a 500 points battle (on live)

the highest I got (in SAV) was 446
but most times the hard fight is 400-410

Last edited:

Lydia73

Merchant
Why does the guild rank is resetted on changing the guild?
I changed guild today and in Guild-ranking I have 0 points.

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto vom 2021-06-18 20-27-31.png
    Bildschirmfoto vom 2021-06-18 20-27-31.png
    116.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Bildschirmfoto vom 2021-06-18 20-27-52.png
    Bildschirmfoto vom 2021-06-18 20-27-52.png
    101.6 KB · Views: 10

CrashBoom

Legend

CrashBoom

Legend
better you contact the support of your language

in my live world:
global ranking won't reset (I think it will be reduced to 80% or so)
and the rest is already reset

aquila scutum

Merchant
Is this player a bot? Should not be on the third position? I thought arena is a competition between players, not a competition who is the best farmer bot.

Attachments

• arena bot.png
    arena bot.png
    450.5 KB · Views: 17

NandodeMC

Merchant
Is this player a bot? Should not be on the third position? I thought arena is a competition between players, not a competition who is the best farmer bot.
Lucky you, I always get bots in the 1st and 2nd slots, and a rotation of the same 4-5 players on the 3rd slot.