• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
So there is no advantage in having a good defense ?!

A tough fight will be against players of 3 older ages. And you say you listened to us?

-Alin-

Emperor
So my opponents should be all from Space age Gallilean Moons or Space Age Jupiter to have hard battles to achieve more points ... ?

Owl II

Emperor
  • Rewards
    • There are three different ways to grab a reward on PvP Arena. They are:
      • Personal Rewards - Win battles to reach a higher league every season (chest will be rewarded every month).
      • Random Rewards - Upon winning or losing a battle, now there's a chance to receive a battle reward.
      • Global Rewards - These are related to your Global ranking for the week, and the rewards are handed out every Monday.
Look like personal GBG rewards? That's cool. If it were possible to fight endessly, as with the siege camps, the GBG would lose its attractive;)

qaccy

Emperor
So there is no advantage in having a good defense ?!

A tough fight will be against players of 3 older ages. And you say you listened to us?
As noted in the announcement, hard opponents can be up to 3 ages higher, while easy opponents can only be up to one age below. Looking at this in reverse, this means that from a defense perspective, you'll only be getting attacked by players who are at most one age above you (these players would see you as an 'easy' fight), and up to 3 ages below you.

So my opponents should be all from Space age Gallilean Moons or Space Age Jupiter to have hard battles to achieve more points ... ?
Hard opponents can be up to 3 ages above you. Obviously this won't be the case if it's impossible. This probably means hard battles won't be available to players in the highest age, but they're presumably getting more points per battle anyway from the high-age units they're regularly facing already.

Praeceptor

Marquis
So players camping in lower ages, building up massive attack stats can get supposedly "hard" matches and earn loads of points, but players in the top age will never get "hard" matches (because the ages don't exist).

Is that right?

Seems to me Inno is desperate to force this Arena idea on us to save face over the last debacle. I'm not convinced this is any better to be honest.

Quoras

Merchant
The remake of the match making system is the most important change they did. Not having to face three impossible opponents is crucial for the success of PvP arena, and a player three ages above will probably be really hard to beat, but not impossible if you are a skilled warrior and have decent attacking bonuses.

Are you sure about that? It is OF against SAAB. SAAB Units have triple atk/def.
Its CA against ME
Its IA aginst PmE
Its PE aginst CE and so on...

Owl II

Emperor
You can climb up leagues by winning battles (only active ones when attacking another player - defending doesn't count towards your league progress),
That is successful defense will bring nothing but moral satisfaction. In vain the guys leveled Deal and Basil;)

Quoras

Merchant
That is successful defense will bring nothing but moral satisfaction. In vain the guys leveled Deal and Basil;)

As they posted in the Announcement, you should read the original announcement first. The sucessful defense ist still a thing in the global ranking. but not for your personal ranking

Last edited:
So players camping in lower ages, building up massive attack stats can get supposedly "hard" matches and earn loads of points, but players in the top age will never get "hard" matches (because the ages don't exist).

Is that right?

Seems to me Inno is desperate to force this Arena idea on us to save face over the last debacle. I'm not convinced this is any better to be honest.
The announcement says you don't get the same amount of points in all the ages. It's likely a camper in a low era fighting a "hard" match will get less points than a player in the top age fighting a "medium" match.

Owl II

Emperor
As they posted in the Announcement, you should read the original announcement first. The sucessful defense ist still a thing in the global ranking. but not for your personal ranking
Global ranking? If that's what you mean, who cares? And if you are talking about new ratings, is the global rating based no on a personal one? Anyway, we'll see everything in a few hours