• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: PvP Arena - Battle Log not consistent

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Troubleshooting
nothing on my end, maybe on her end, but she checked on at least two different days
When checking with another player, how many points she gained for losing/winning against my attacks, she told me I would not appear in her Battle Log.

I contacted support about it but got no satisfying response.

Browser or App version and version number
latest version - independent of browser
Recreation steps
attack another player and contact them to check whether the battle log shows the attack
Frequency
unsure
Can this be reproduced?
unsure

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Currently, you can lose points for the first 5 fights of the day. After that, your attacker will gain points but it will not appear on your log as you will not lose further points. This is likely what is happening in this case.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Currently, you can lose points for the first 5 fights of the day. After that, your attacker will gain points but it will not appear on your log as you will not lose further points. This is likely what is happening in this case.
Is it the same for winning? As I said, one fight was lost and one was won - so at least the battle she won should be in the logs...

So only the first 5 challengers can change the score passively no matter if they win or lose?

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
If it is not appearing in their logs then they should contact Support. I only asked about losing, I would need to check about winning.