• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • Halloween Event 2021

Read all about the Halloween Event 2021 here!
  • Castle System

The Castle System is a brand new feature in Forge of Empires which aims to reward players that are playing Forge of Empires actively. Come check it out in your city!
    Do you want to know more about this new feature? Then click here!
  • Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire

We are proud to present you our brand new Cultural Settlement: The Mughal Empire!
    This is the fifth of our Cultural Settlements, and your job is to help expand the Mughal Embassy.
    Read all about it here!

Will Not Fix: PvA - missing league results/rewards for Mon, 29.3.

kleopatra911

Steward
title says it all ;)

Today is Monday, would expect the weekly results to be announced in the official tab of the notification center - but there's nothing since last Monday. Don't know whether or not they are rewarded.

Browser or operating system and version number
not important, same in browser and mobile
Recreation steps
not important, just look
Frequency
always today
Urgency
very
Can this be reproduced?
sure
Troubleshooting
not important

lordwasa

Community Manager
Thank you for your report.
Have you heard of other players that have had the same issue, f.e. guild members or friends?

kleopatra911

Steward
Thank you for your report.
Have you heard of other players that have had the same issue, f.e. guild members or friends?
asked around, until now only one of my guild members answered (no results message, but he thinks he got the rewards, don't know why he thinks so) btw, the counters in the weekly rankings (guild, age) did not reset.

hujjik

Squire
The same message came to me. I think I know what it is. I fought only with units from the space age Venus and in this age there is no battle tower on the map...
===
Space age Venus tower missing on the continent map
OR
Untreated Error Message