• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Put the icon as another boost in the tavern of friends: an extra shift referring to GBG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
Reason is to have an extra shift, just like in the expedition when we are going to do the negotiations
Details
Is the same way works expedition
Balance
Less more lost in the negociations
Abuse Prevention
Nop
Summary
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
I think not
Visual Aids
Not have
extra turn in GBG just like in the expedition

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
has been wished for a couple of times already - in the GbG Feedback as well as in suggestions.

As there is a max of 6 possible items, such a change would make it way too easy. You can always get an extra turn using a couple diamonds if needed.

Thunderdome

Emperor
At most times I can do negotiations within 2 to 3 turns for a 6 option setting. GBG doesn't waste an attempt like GE does if you couldn't successfully negotiate so you can pull out and try again. But if you feel the need, you can spend diamonds if you have 1 good left to use.

Negotiations seem to be easier in GBG than in GE. I can do a good number of them in 2 turns and most of them in 3. Very rarely have to buy diamonds. So I see no need for an extra turn. plus you get 2 points for each GBG negotiation. If you are fast and keep your wits about you this can be an advantage. When a fast team effort is required those 2 points add up. Having to take the time to do the extra neg would negate that.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Unfortunately, this was confirmed by the Design Team as not going to happen unless they increase the difficulty of the negotiations.

Status
Not open for further replies.