• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Put Aztec Icon in Settlement Menu for All Ages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
As seen in the feedback thread, many people asked why they weren't able to play the new settlement. Including a locked icon with detail on why it's locked will give players information right there. Clearly having it in the tech tree or the announcements is not enough especially players in the early early ages. Save everyone on the forums/chat in live the hassle to explain this requirement over and over again because it's just going to be a problem until the info is available on the settlement page in-game. One person even asked why they couldn't play the settlement several posts after another user asked the same question, on the same page.
Details
Have the icon locked in the menu, greyed out so players know they cannot select it, but when they hover over it or click on the icon it gives the explanation.
Balance
Visual change only.
Abuse Prevention
Visual change only.
Summary
This does nothing but provide players an explanation on the settlement.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Not in this forum.
Visual Aids
[ATTACH type="full"]6169[/ATTACH]
Sorry my image looks like garbage, I don't have Photoshop on this computer and used MS Paint.

Attachments

• foe-aztec-settlementmenu.png
    foe-aztec-settlementmenu.png
    530.8 KB · Views: 33
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

CrashBoom

Legend
Reason: people are too lazy to read announcement or the answer of the already asked same questions

:rolleyes:

I voted no
I don't need that improvement and don't want to support the laziness of other

me as active smart person the first thing I did was reading the announcement :cool:
and people who don't read announcements don't need to know anything about new features

CrashBoom

Legend
everyone must know everything about the game to be allowed to play it.
actually most happy people are those who don't know anything

someone who don't that there is an aztek settlement won't come and ask a stupid question why he can't play it :p

and then after unlocking the tech: suprise a new settlement. even more happy

those lazy casual players that make up the vast majority
majority ? nice joke

the majority are the players who know that the settlement needs that tech or don't know anything about that settlement

the minority of the players (definitely less than 1%) needs to ask why they can't play the Actzeks

so can you please count how many cazy casual players did ask in the Actzek thread :rolleyes:

so can you please count how many cazy casual players did ask in the Actzek thread :rolleyes:
I believe for everyone asking in the thread there are 10 more people asking ingame or asking support. That's just unnecessary. Too much information is hidden or hardly available already.

Why would you be againt providing information? It doesn't harm anyone. Makes no sense.

Sl8yer

Regent
I believe for everyone asking in the thread there are 10 more people asking ingame or asking support. That's just unnecessary. Too much information is hidden or hardly available already.

Why would you be againt providing information? It doesn't harm anyone. Makes no sense.

Information is there. People don't read it. What makes you think they will read it if you put it in more places?

Information is there. People don't read it. What makes you think they will read it if you put it in more places?

There? Where? In the announcement, at the forum. People should not have to research a forum to be able to play the game. Game should have the instructions required. Forum should be for extra information, additional insight.

CrashBoom

Legend
Game should have the instructions required.
that is the point
that ISN'T required

a player not knowing there are Azteks don't need the game to tell them the Azteks aren't available for him yet .
he get the information they are there when he has researched them

only players who get half of the information (there are Azteks in the game) needs to have the other half (they need to be in colonial age)
so the 2nd half of the information should put to the first half

so simply put an additional sentence in the ingame live announcement when it starts

People should not have to research a forum to be able to play the game.
even after searching the forum they can't play the Azteks if they aren't in colonial age :p

Status
Not open for further replies.