• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Purpose of Attacking Social Bar

DeletedUser

What is the purpose of the Social Bar people attacking each other?

DeletedUser

Seems to be and helps you climb the pvp tower list I guess and as far as I know if you're attacked you don't actually lose any units that you have in the defending army ......can't tell (or haven't noticed) any points awarded for defending successfully as yet.

Maybe at a later stage of development a successful attack may reward you with some coin, tools or products from the city you attack but thats just supposition on my part.

DeletedUser

where is this social bar

the left bottem :
D8UB5.png

DeletedUser

who are the ones i can see in the bar ?
is it just random people ? at the moment i can see 43 "people" and i am number 21 my self.
Dont quite understand that list ?

DeletedUser

Its random people based on your location and activity also plays a factor (if im wrong feel free to correct me nino)

DeletedUser735

I like this Bar it helps to attack as i am fully developed and can easily defend a attack or win a fight :D NO problem for me mate :p

Jules

Squire
Its random people based on your location and activity also plays a factor (if im wrong feel free to correct me nino)

It displays your neighbourhood and it displays always the same people, so I don't think the activity plays a factor.

DeletedUser

I think I remember reading sometime back that inactive players will at some point be replaced by new players.

But yes for the main the social bar shows your neighbourhood and is unlikely to change much as you progress. The number of neighbourhoods I would assume will grow as the game goes live and there may or may not be some interaction between neighbourhoods in the future we will just have to wait and see about that.