• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Pumpkins Don't give Prizes

Vimesfan

Merchant
Baking Sudoku Master
Troubleshooting
Things I have done so far: I viewed my inventory so that it would be obvious when something new was added. After that I collected a pumpkin. Nothing new was in my inventory.
When I expose pumpkins in the Halloween even, they do not give me any prizes tonight. It was working for me 2 nights ago.

Browser or App version and version number
Chrome
Recreation steps
Expose pumpkin, click on pumpkin. Watch for pop up that tells you what you won. No such window is popping up.
Frequency
This is every time I collect a pumpkin tonight. It was working previously (2 days ago).
Can this be reproduced?
Yes. It happens every time for me.

Nick Banned

Merchant
It seems, the mechanism to grant a price is bounded at the wrong event. I got the prices for two pumpkins while solving an encounter in the guild expedition

Sam Vimes

Farmer
It's not only the pumpkins, also incidents do not show the price windows anymore. It looks though as prices are given anyway, or at least sometimes, as clicking an incident does not show the price but you can see that forge points or coins are added.

Sam Vimes

Farmer
Also, at the end of a Guild Battle Grounds fight I got the collection screens of a level of the Castle system. Not sure if it were the prices for my present level again or those for the next level. Anyway I did not really receive those prices.

Andram

Merchant
Beta Moderator
Please, could you try clearing your cache and cookies as the first step in our troubleshooting process? After that the reward window should appear.
It happened to me too and after that everything is ok.

-Alin-

Emperor
Same happend to me yesterday after the update, fixed after one refresh, after a while same problem, and for incidents also, after some time and a refresh it was fixed again.
It means more of a graphic bug, not the reward missing, I received that light unit in my units management from pumpkin, and the coins from that incident also, but it wasnt shown, no promt for it.

Goldilocks

Farmer
Same happened to me: I picked up a sticker, it does not show on the calendar.
I picked up a pumkin - and no prize appeared and it is not in the inventory either.
The light bulb after those two was picked up normal and it was added to the total.

FF 91.02

Goldilocks

Farmer
Please, could you try clearing your cache and cookies as the first step in our troubleshooting process? After that the reward window should appear.
It happened to me too and after that everything is ok.

That is always the first thing I try, when something goes wrong. But it did not help. And of course it would happen when there is a chance to win the Dark Doorway.

Mikef4

Farmer
this morning, I have clicked on three items that were exposed in the maze and got no discernible rewards from them. They just disappeared without a trace with no rewards either.

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
What is annoying about this bug is that it makes it very difficult, if not impossible, to see which reward you actually did receive. This makes it more difficult to be strategic with the use of tools.

Supposedly, according to support, you do get the rewards, even though there is no pop-up, and they do not seem to appear in the inventory. Won’t waste the time trying to keep a running total of medals, BPs (which is near impossible) and other minor rewards, just to verify what I get and what I don’t.

Since all I am interested in are some specific rewards (I dislike sets), this bug reduces the amount of time/effort I’m putting into this event.

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
This bug has been around for several days. And yes, I've tried clearing the catch, closing and reopening the browser, switching browsers, even rebooting my PC a couple of times.

Today, rebooting and clearing catch let the first 1 pumpkin’s reward pop-up show, but the next 2 collected pumpkins again did not show. Clearing the catch and reopening the browser after each use of a tool is more than a bit tedious, and just not worth the time.

When I expose pumpkins in the Halloween even, they do not give me any prizes tonight. It was working for me 2 nights ago.

I had this same problem today with one pumpkin, then Steve and Mr. Tickles didn't register after I collected them. Update: 50 ticket prize at end of bear quest (don't remember which one) was not added to the total ticket counter.

Last edited: