• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Proposal for the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1285

As you will know there are a lot tricks with attacks and defenses .
My suggestion if implemented the game will become more clearly.
Suggest a defensive army of the city to connect with the satisfaction of the city.
For full satisfaction , there should be 8 defense units from the same era with the city .
If the units are less than 8, the satisfaction will fall .
If the units from an earlier era, the satisfaction will fall .
When put units in town that had not before, the satisfaction will rise gradually by the hour.
By this everyone will put defenses in their cities and stop the tricks.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser

and if a town is satisfied it can't be plundered :eek:

or what would be the reason for satisfaction ?
should be something good or people won't care

DeletedUser

Satisfied town can be plundered only right after the attack, not later.

DeletedUser

Please do not nerf the plunder even more, it's already weak. Sure, it's possible to plunder an inactive player, but we all know how hard it is to plunder something good from an active player that times his productions well.

Satisfied town should have a raised morale, and therefore they should fight better -> A boost to the attack value for the defensive army.

Also, I like the idea of only being able to plunder right after the attack, but then the plunder itself needs to get more powerfull. This is important because otherways plunder will be way too weak. So, my suggestion is: Only allow plunder directly after an attack, but allow the attacker to plunder ALL buildings, even if the building is not finished. Examples:

Plunder: Castel del Monte, Level 10 (6 FP)
TimePlunderCollection
>= 0H0 FP6 FP
>= 4H1 FP5 FP
>= 8H2 FP4 FP
>= 12H3 FP3 FP
>= 16H4 FP2 FP
>= 20H5 FP1 FP
>= 24H6 FP0 FP

Plunder: Concrete Plant, 8 hour production (10 goods)
TimePlunderCollection
>= 0H0 goods10 goods
>= 1H 36M2 goods8 goods
>= 3H 12M4 goods6 goods
>= 4H5 goods5 goods
>= 4H 48M6 goods4 goods
>= 6H 24M8 goods2 goods
>= 8H10 goods0 goods

Plunder: Garage, 1 hour production (1450 resources)
TimePlunderCollection
>= 0M0 resources1450 resources
>= 10M290 resources1160 resources
>= 20M580 resources870 resources
>= 30M725 resources725 resources
>= 40M870 resources580 resources
>= 50M1160 resources290 resources
>= 60M1450 resources0 resources

The attacker should also be able to see the value of each building, this is actually pretty logical because the plundering army can view what they are taking before they take it :)

EDIT: For clarifiction; "Collection" means how much that is collectable from that building by the owner when it has finished its production.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

plundering unfinished Castle del Monte or Hagia Sophia: a dream

but that makes it too easy: even if it's only possible direct after the fight

level 10.
first day is not that good. I only get 1 FP (of 6 possible)
but I am really smart in math: i attack one day 16 hours later: and there is it: 5 FPs
I am not going for the 6 FPs because I could be too late and if the owner already collected it I get nothing
so I a take the 5 FPs. and come back the next day, same time and again I get 5 FPs
if the owner tries to delay the end it doesn't really matter then I may only get 2 or 3 on that day
but the day after I still would come at the time where I get 5 FP

after few tries and writing down all neighbors I will get 100 FP daily

DeletedUser

plundering unfinished Castle del Monte or Hagia Sophia: a dream

but that makes it too easy: even if it's only possible direct after the fight

level 10.
first day is not that good. I only get 1 FP (of 6 possible)
but I am really smart in math: i attack one day 16 hours later: and there is it: 5 FPs
I am not going for the 6 FPs because I could be too late and if the owner already collected it I get nothing
so I a take the 5 FPs. and come back the next day, same time and again I get 5 FPs
if the owner tries to delay the end it doesn't really matter then I may only get 2 or 3 on that day
but the day after I still would come at the time where I get 5 FP

after few tries and writing down all neighbors I will get 100 FP daily

Hmm yes, you're right :)

I think that one more change would be needed. Instead of fixed production times, all buildings would have a constant production per hour, and they would stack up untill the owner collected them. For instance:

Instead of setting a resource production building on 8 hours, the building always produces XXX amount of resoursed every 1 hour, and those resources stack untill they are collected by the owner. Now, here comes the chance/risk part: A motivation would double the total sum (when collected or plundered), so the more you stack, the more will the motivation be worth, but the longer you wait, the more you will lose if your building gets plundered :)

One more example:

- Residential Buildings: All houses would produce coins every 1 hour, but the sum would differ. The owner can stack the coins for any amount of hours, and collect whenever he wants.

So, how does this applies for Castel del Monte?

On level 10, CdM produces 6 FP every 24H. That is equal to 1 FP every 4H. So CdM would at most give 1 FP every 4H if you collect it as often as possible. During 8 hours, CdM would stack up 2 FP. After 24H without collection it would stack 6 FP. After 40H, CdM would halt its production because it wouldn't be able to stack more :)

Simply put: Activity is rewarded, inactivity is punished :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2752

I think it would be easier just to only allow plunder directly after attack with Falcon's method. This way if you decide to attack later for the bigger reward, you risk your position in the PvP tower.
I still believe that certain buildings should be implunderable, like Great Buildings, Wishing Wells, and the Town Hall.

Yang10

Marquis
Wait a minute. As I know, wishing wells, the Town Hall, GB's, military buildings, easter eggs and maybe something else can not be plundered. Has something changed?

DeletedUser

Wait a minute. As I know, wishing wells, the Town Hall, GB's, military buildings, easter eggs and maybe something else can not be plundered. Has something changed?

Read the whole thread :) This is a proposal. And please read it, because it much more in it than to just allow more buildings to be plundered :)

conqueror9

Regent
I would suggest
when we feed Player's GB
they can amended "+" in forge point
allowing us to withdraw fp packages from the inventoty

every time
when i need to feed a player 's GB's 11 or more ( may be up to 100 ) fp
i alwasy need to "back to city", click inventory, unload fp package and
go back to player's city to continue the donation
process repeat until that my fp in that GB is feed to a value i feel i get that reward

It drive me crazy when i need to get a better rewards ( 2 or 3 bp that i want to get ) with the help of my fp packages
by "back to city", unload inventory, re-visit player city and re-visit his GB

DeletedUser

I would suggest
when we feed Player's GB
they can amended "+" in forge point
allowing us to withdraw fp packages from the inventoty

every time
when i need to feed a player 's GB's 11 or more ( may be up to 100 ) fp
i alwasy need to "back to city", click inventory, unload fp package and
go back to player's city to continue the donation
process repeat until that my fp in that GB is feed to a value i feel i get that reward

It drive me crazy when i need to get a better rewards ( 2 or 3 bp that i want to get ) with the help of my fp packages
by "back to city", unload inventory, re-visit player city and re-visit his GB

Yep, +1 for this aswell :)

A "+" in the GB construction menu that allows us to use our FP-packages directly :)

DeletedUser

The same applies when doing research - it's a pain having to go to the inventory every time to get FP packages

Status
Not open for further replies.