• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented Proposal bandit hideout or other special building

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5988

Proposal rogue hideout or other special building

Like Offer for diamonds building , FOE can make an offer to buy for a limited time champions retreat , rogue hideout , shrine of knowledge , etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser5791

Hello, I agree with Shadowss, it would be the best if FoE allowed to buy ROGUE HIDEOUTs, they should be sold for diamonds. And not only for a limited time! Lets say every sunday would be the day when the Rogues could be bought for diamonds. Maybe not more than one barrack - at least, could be even more than one of course, but at least ONE ROGUE hideout production barrack. Because in battles in GvG it is inevitable military unit. Players without the ROGUE units (given in heaps by ALcatraz) cannot fight enought in GvG. They can in battles on map, they eventually can give daily 10 battles in neighbourhood robbing, but NEVER in GvG where a player who wants to be useful needs to play daily some 30-40 battles minimum and this is without ROGUE impossible, cos all my tanks units in Tomorrows era are damaged after just one battle and I have to wait to heal them. This makes me incapable in GvG.

TO SAY IT OPENLY, 90% OF ADVANCED PLAYERS HAVE AT LEAST ONE HIDEOUT OF ROGUES AND THUS 10% OF PLAYERS ARE IN TOTAL DISADVANTAGE, UNABLE TO PLAY GvG WARS..... HIDEOUT OF ROGUES WAS A RARE UNIT IN THE BEGINNING WHEN ONLY A FEW PLAYERS HAD THIS BARRACKS AND THIS WAS A LUCK AND AN ADVANTAGE,YES, BUT NOT NOW. NOW IT IS STUPID DISADVANTAGE NOT TO HAVE THEM, A RULE THAT ONE CAN GET THEM ONLY BY STROKE OF LUCK IN EVENTS IS NONSENSE. NOW THIS POLICY IS A TERRIBLE AND TIRING DISADVANTAGE.

please, make ROGUES possible to be bought for lets say 1000 diamonds = one barrack - every sunday, or ... always... and at least ONE barracks... please.

I cannot wait for your answer . vicky at pobox dot sk

DeletedUser

the prize would be 2000 diamonds and not 1000 :rolleyes:

because that was the prize at least years Winter Event where you could buy rogue hideouts directly for diamonds

HIDEOUT OF ROGUES WAS A RARE UNIT IN THE BEGINNING WHEN ONLY A FEW PLAYERS HAD THIS BARRACKS
the only reason because it was rare is because the people didn't know the strength of the rogues ;)

when it was introduced everyone could buy it directly with eggs in the Easter Event 2013
so no need of luck to get it: simply buy it or not

btw: the cost in that event was also 2000 diamonds if you bought it with diamonds only
400 eggs, one egg costs 5 diamonds = 2000 diamonds

DeletedUser4256

without Alcatraz in your city producing rogues daily this unit and its barrack are absolutely useless

DeletedUser5800

without Alcatraz in your city producing rogues daily this unit and its barrack are absolutely useless

I have used them to good effect on the continent map in some of my cities before obtaining a traz.

DeletedUser

Rogues are arguably one of the best units in the game, which is why everyone that actively fights wants them.
In my opinion the problem with making them available for purchase is that if they are widely available and most players have them, then there original intended 'uniqueness' in the game is lost. The reason they are so valuable is also the reason they are supposed to be rare and difficult to obtain. If everyone has them then they lose there value. The same balance could be achieved by removing them completely from the game, and I seriously doubt that will ever happen.
This is just my own opinion and in no way is an official position.

DeletedUser4327

If these are sold by Inno for Diamonds, they will never be available again in special events. Careful what you wish for.

DeletedUser5800

If these are sold by Inno for Diamonds, they will never be available again in special events. Careful what you wish for.

Why? Other premium buildings bought with diamonds are available during events.

That being said I think it would devalue the special events and be detrimental to the balance of the game although I understand the desire to obtain them quickly.

DeletedUser

you don't need it quickly :rolleyes:

you need it when you have your Alcatraz ;)
and at this points you have played a few events

DeletedUser5800

you don't need it quickly :rolleyes:

you need it when you have your Alcatraz ;)
and at this points you have played a few events

It is possible to get an Alcatraz before you get an event that offers the chance for a rogue camp and just because there is an opportunity doesn't mean you will be lucky enough to win one.

Don't assume everyone is as slow as yourself to get the bp's and goods for GB's :p

Status
Not open for further replies.