• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Productions for special buildings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Lord

Squire
Reason
I think it's odd that some special buildings have production items and some don't. It's been something I've been wanting to ask to be changed for a while, I just haven't yet.
Details
It'll really just add new pictures and names.
Balance
N/A
Abuse Prevention
N/A
Summary
adds pictures.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
maybe, I haven't seen it though.
Proposal:
add pictures and names to productions

Reason:
I think it's odd that some special buildings have production items and some don't. It's been something I've been wanting to ask to be changed for a while, I just haven't yet.
Details:
It'll really just add new pictures and names.

Visual Aids:
added below

Balance:
N/A

Abuse Prevention:
N/A

Summary:

Cool new productions for buildings.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-02-23 at 11.19.44 AM.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-23 at 11.19.44 AM.png
    529.3 KB · Views: 88
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Fire Lord

Squire
aviary
Sleigh Builder
Bazaar
Arena of Victors
sunken treasure (which would have pretty cool productions!)
magnus opis
a couple others? I'm not sure what all I might be missing.

Thunderdome

Emperor
A little on the grey matter over here, but I didn't see anything wrong with the current stuff for event buildings. Especially, on those that have a certain type of production targeted (like coin, supplies, or even goods) that makes it easier to know which to hit for with that bug we got.

I'm not sure what this idea is proposing. Can you give examples?

Like you list the bazaar, it has productions, did you want different ones or what's going on?

Fire Lord

Squire
I'm not sure what this idea is proposing. Can you give examples?

Like you list the bazaar, it has productions, did you want different ones or what's going on?
some special productions have actual productions. For example: 5 min production of cider mill is apple slices. Others don't, 5 min production of sleigh builder is just called coins. I thought it'd be cool to have productions for all buildings, not just some.

I really like this idea! It always bothers me, when some of the special production buildings don't have indiviual names for their production options - especially, since other buildings of this type have this! It's true, that most players wouldn't call this change worth the effort, since it doesn't add any usefulness to the gameplay (and there are many other issues, that are much more important to be solved). But it would add a bit more immersion, which is something I always liked about FOE. And the game would feel a bit more complete.

Fire Lord

Squire
I really like this idea! It always bothers me, when some of the special production buildings don't have indiviual names for their production options - especially, since other buildings of this type have this! It's true, that most players wouldn't call this change worth the effort, since it doesn't add any usefulness to the gameplay (and there are many other issues, that are much more important to be solved). But it would add a bit more immersion, which is something I always liked about FOE. And the game would feel a bit more complete.
Exactly! That's the whole reason why I want it changed, and I''m so glad you were able to say it better than me!

vidicecilia

Baronet
We have just come out of a very difficult situation. This was due, in large part, to the fact that we want to add a lot of functions to the program that do not make the game more entertaining but complicates it.
Why don't we learn?
We should be more responsible.

Fire Lord

Squire
We have just come out of a very difficult situation. This was due, in large part, to the fact that we want to add a lot of functions to the program that do not make the game more entertaining but complicates it.
Why don't we learn?
We should be more responsible.
It doesn't complicate it any more really, for most people it won't matter. It's as if someone added another tree to the land outside the city, unless you appreciate it, it won't affect you. Most people won't care, but it won't make the game worse.

vidicecilia

Baronet
[QUOTE = "Fire Lord, publicación: 118730, miembro: 11570"]
Realmente no lo complica más, para la mayoría de la gente no importará. Es como si alguien hubiera agregado otro árbol a la tierra fuera de la ciudad, a menos que lo aprecies, no te afectará. A la mayoría de la gente no le importará, pero no empeorará el juego.
[/CITA]

How do you know?

How do you know?
Most productions buildings have each of their production cycles with a specific name assigned. Do the same with the few exceptions is not reinventing the wheel. This is not a complex software logic change or a change of the building mechanics, just editing a label / text value for each of the six production options.

Fire Lord

Squire
Most productions buildings have each of their production cycles with a specific name assigned. Do the same with the few exceptions is not reinventing the wheel. This is not a complex software logic change or a change of the building mechanics, just editing a label / text value for each of the six production options.
Thanks for explaining that well!

Status
Not open for further replies.