• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Problems with flash...

DeletedUser1017

Hi guys,

I've been playing forge of empires for a weeks or so now and I've recently had trouble with shockwave/flash crashing after I log in. I've tried re-installing my browser, adobe flash player and shockwave flash, however, each action seems to have an arbitrary influence; sometimes FoE loads successfully but will then crash a few hours later. I've now reached an impasse and can't load the game at all. I'm quite annoyed as I can log in on other machines -an older computer running older versions of flash, and a macbook - bu they're other people's.

SO, I was wondering; has anyone else had similar problems. If you haven't, what browsers are you using and which versions of flash/shockwave. For the record, I'm using google chrome with flash 11.3.300.257. I fyou have - what did you do to fix it?

Thanks,

Rich Wilson

DeletedUser

No problem with IE 9 with Win7 and flashplayer 11,2,202,235 .
Trow Google Grome away.Its a BAD browser.

DeletedUser929

lol you must be joking, internet explorer is the worst browser you can get, im not even sure you can call it a browser as it spends most of its time frozen or crashing :p

DeletedUser1022

I am running Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0 and Flash 11.2.202.235. It was working this morning but now all I get is :- Critical Error : Failed to load Main.

Jules

Squire
I am running Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0 and Flash 11.2.202.235. It was working this morning but now all I get is :- Critical Error : Failed to load Main.
To be fair, Microsoft did a great job with Internet Explorer 9.
But then again, this game has always been best in Chrome.

DeletedUser

lol you must be joking, internet explorer is the worst browser you can get, im not even sure you can call it a browser as it spends most of its time frozen or crashing :p

Iam not talking about the best or worse browser.I say BAD browser. Chrome collect great amounts of your data and cites you visit and make profiles from you and your web behavior.