• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Problem with private messages when GB attachment in it

Is this issue going to be fixed? I understand programming languages for a browser versus app can be different, but this issue is getting old. Thankfully, I play on mobile more often than not.

Lady FB

Farmer
Yes this is tiresome. Just discovered that main guild chat can be broken if someone posts an attachment in it. Come on guys -- an officer cannot communicate or fix the main chat because of this bug? Roll the darn change back to what it was before you broke it. That way you are inconveniencing fewer people while you "fix" whatever you were trying to update.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
I'm sorry that I don't have an update for you. There is a message for browser users in the official message tab advising that the error is linked to attachments. Once we have news we will let you know, but it is unlikely to be on a weekend.

Before we got the paperclip function we managed very well by just printing in the name of the GB on the thread. Click the avatar of the previous poster and going to his GBs and putting the fps on. What is so hard in that. then INNO can take its dang paperclip and stuff it. Problem solved.

After all the weeks of that stupid PVP farce and now this.

OH and in case anyone wonders. yes I am ticked off.

Moderator note: Removed Inno bashing

Last edited by a moderator: