• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: problem with loading the Guild Continent Map [47512]

Claus20

Merchant
For about 2 days there is a problem with loading the Guild Continent Map, the upload fails, it remains blocked, and the game needs to be restarted. This problem is in Google Chrome and also in Microsoft Edge.
http://prntscr.com/iyg6ou

Thank you.

DeletedUser

Are you running the game in HTML5? What browser/version and OS/version are you using?
I can't reproduce this, the GvG maps load fine for me.

Claus20

Merchant
I'm not running this game in HTML5.

I have Windows 10Pro edition 2017 and the browser is Google Chrome i-Version 65.0.3325.181 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Also, I have the same problem in the Microsoft Edge browser for 2 days.

On the Romania server – in Cirgard, the game is running very well on Google Chrome.

DeletedUser

I moved this to our bug reports forum.
Can you please try clearing your browsers cache and see if that has any affect on this? It will help eliminate a few things, thanks :)

Claus20

Merchant
After I cleaned the browsers cache the problem is persist. At the first load of the Guild Continent Map, it works proprely, but after back to the City and, then try to load again the Guild Continent Map the upload fails, it remains blocked, the screen is freezing and the game needs to be restarted.

Now I'm activating the HTML5 and the problem it seems to be solved.
Thank you.

DeletedUser7514

I've the same problem.
I use flash player version.
1.124.671bdddd0d (29.03.2018 8:29), Jenna rotonda (127893), zz1, en_US, WIN 29,0,0,113, Windows 8.1, Opera 52.0.2871.40, 2048x1186, OpenGL (Baseline Extended) (336 MB VRAM)