• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Preservatives Factory requiring less Flavorants than produced preservatives.

DeletedUser6086

Reproduction Steps:
1. Open up Preservatives Factory
2. Click on 24-hour production with requires only 4 flavorants, 14,400 coins and 14,400 supplies to make 20 Preservatives (should be 20 flavorants).
3. "Sorry an Internal Error has occurred!" dialog box comes up and clicking "OK" reloads the game.

Issue Description (10/10):

Preservatives Factory is only requireing 1, 2, 4 or 6 flavorants to make 5, 10, 20 or 30, preservatives when it normally requires the same amount of flavorants to make that many preservatives. And when I try to make any of the four production options it appears to subtract them along with coins and supplies from my stores then gives me an internal error dialog box that reloads the game and does not set the production in the preservatives factory to go.

See Screenshot here: http://prnt.sc/f69nax

Player: Machead (97044)
World: zz1
Operating System: Windows 7
Browser Version: Firefox 53.0
Viewport Size:
950x1309

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
Yes

System Information from About Tab:
1.102.0c109adaec (10.05.2017 8:43), Machead (97044), zz1, en_US, WIN 25,0,0,171, Windows 7, Firefox/53.0, 950x1309, DirectX9Ex (336 MB VRAM)

Do you have 30+ Flavorants? I encountered the same new unrefined goods costs and started 8-hour runs in all of my ME or later goods buildings without a problem. (In fact, I didn't even notice the new price until I read about it in the guild forum. That's how smoothly things went when re-starting my goods buildings.) However, one person in my guild reported your error after they tried to do a 1-day run with less then 20 of the needed unrefined goods in their Inventory.

DeletedUser6086

Rob,

you were correct I only had 12 flavorants and when I tried the 8-hour production it said it reduced my inventory by 2 flavorants but it actually reduced them by 10 flavorants and did not return the internal error.

Zarok Dai,

Sorry if this bug was already reported fixed but I could not find it on my search otherwise I wouldn't have posted it. And the bug still seems to be there if I am getting it and it is showing I only need to spend 2 flavorants to produce 10 Preservatives in 8 hours.

Thank you.

DeletedUser

It has not been fixed yet, I apologize for any inconvenience.

DeletedUser6533

J'ai le même problème depuis 2 ou 3 jours :-((((
Je ne peux pas lancer de productions, j'ai un message d'erreur et le jeu se recharge.....

Translation: I have the same problem for 2 or 3 days: - ((((
I can not launch productions, I have an error message and the game reloads .....

Edit: NormaJeane - 2017-05-12 - Added a translation ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can everyone receiving this error please check to make sure you have enough goods to start the production. I have checked and the error seems to occur when you do not have enough goods to start the cycles.
Keep in mind the requirements are 5, 10, 20 and 30 for the 4 production cycles.

Can everyone receiving this error please check to make sure you have enough goods to start the production. I have checked and the error seems to occur when you do not have enough goods to start the cycles.
Keep in mind the requirements are 5, 10, 20 and 30 for the 4 production cycles.

Before I started new 8-hour runs, I wrote down my amount of unrefined goods. While the price for 8-hour is listed as 2 unrefined goods and the floating icons after starting it show 2 unrefined goods being deducted, checking my Inventory afterwards shows that 10 unrefined goods were taken and not the stated and displayed 2 unrefined goods.

The difference in displayed unrefined goods costs and the real unrefined goods costs is causing the error.

DeletedUser

The costs have always been 5, 10, 20 and 30. The display of any other amounts is part of the bug.

• Fixed the issue where goods buildings displayed the incorrect requirements to start production, and often caused error messages

This is not Fixed. I was short on Coffe to make Convenience Food and there was none on the Market so, so I paid the 5 Diamonds to get the 10 Coffee needed to make 8-hour (10) Conv Food. Only received 1 Coffee. Tried the 1-day option which was 20 for 10 Diamonds (which should be 20 Diamonds) and only got 2 Coffee. After spending a total of 15 D I only got 3 Coffee. There remains the 2-day option of 30 Coffee for 10 D but, that will likely just give me 2 more Coffee and still won't be enough to make 5-hour Conv Food.

Lq6Ssct.jpg
Image for above leftover Bug.

Edit: NormaJeane - 2017-05-25 - Too large image(s), spoiler tags were added. Max size allowed is: 600x480 pixels.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The issue with the diamond costs has been reported to be fixed.