• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

premium production building

Daga

Merchant
Is there a chance to obtain premium production building in GEX? I still got only normal production building. :-(

Solution
Is there a chance to obtain premium production building in GEX? I still got only normal production building. :-(
The final chest of the first three levels gives a premium decoration, residential and cultural building respectively. There are some places where you can get production buildings, but I believe you can't get a premium production through GE.
There is, can't tell on which encounter exactly though. I'd say you were just unlucky, I think there's one plate with a pool of normal decoration, premium decoration, normal production building & Premium Production building - the premium ones having way lower chances though oc.

I'd recommend you to look out for Confectionarys in the Antiques Dealer though, the Large, Huge and Legendary ones provide more supplies than the premium production of the equivalant age AND can be renovated.

Velvet Thunder

FORUM MODERATOR
Beta Moderator
The final chest of the first three levels gives a premium decoration, residential and cultural building respectively. There are some places where you can get production buildings, but I believe you can't get a premium production through GE.

Solution