• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented Premium portraits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dessire

Regent
Reason
This idea is not necessary but is a way to give usage to those non released portraits and some cool portraits of some province owners of the content map. It also could be used to give an extra bonus to the new feature "Forge Plus"
Details
In the section of portraits, add the non released portraits and some of the province owners portraits to a premium section. Players can buy any of those portraits for 500 diamonds each one.

Players who have bought FoE Plus could get a discount, like 250 diamonds instead of 500 or 300 or 350 diamonds.

There are some pretty , cool and awesome portraits that never were released, like "Wu Zetian, Marie Curie, William Shakespeare" portraits, or the one related to the ADealer, Some like the ones when you write in google "FoE province owners portraits" in the webstie of Fandom wiki. or even old portraits like "Romeo, Juliet, Amy Winehouse, etc.

why not add all or almost all those portraits as premium portraits? If guilds have "premium icons" why not portraits to atleast give us acces to them?
Balance
no changes required.
Abuse Prevention
there won't be any type of abuse.
Summary
allow players buy with diamonds non released portraits, province owners portraits and really old portraits.

give one extra bonus to FoE Plus by giving a discount in the price of those portraits.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
no suggested yet
This idea is not necessary but is a way to give usage to those non released portraits and some cool portraits of some province owners of the content map. It also could be used to give an extra bonus to the new feature "Forge Plus".

Bellow you can find more details.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.
The game does not need this idea (as the proposal already says).

Do Players need really need portraits used for Continent Map Province Owners?
  • Pay 500 Diamonds or other figure to get portraits of some province owners of the continent map?
  • The Players get new portraits to choose at every event.
  • The number of free portraits options increase month after month.
The only need I see is Inno's need for diamonds.

Last edited:

Scybelle

Farmer
After reach oceanic future I just asked myself why Innogames doesn't give us the chance or oportunity to have some of those portraits. I would not mind pay even 800 diamonds for some of them. The game doesn't change in any negative aspect if we have those portraits available.

Emberguard

Emperor
You can buy premium guild flags for 200 diamonds, so why not have the same for portraits.
I completely forgot that was a thing

Players who have bought FoE Plus could get a discount, like 250 diamonds instead of 500 or 300 or 350 diamonds.
If they already bought FoE Plus, and it's only 500 diamonds for the item at cost, I would expect to either have those Avatars without cost included as part of the FoE Package -OR- if it's only a discount being offered then I'd expect there to be a lot of individual items receiving some kind of discount. Not just a handul of avatars

Last edited:
You can buy premium guild flags for 200 diamonds, so why not have the same for portraits.
That would be a cost I maybe would pay for a really cool portrait much superior to the many others already available. Much superior like the difference of the no cost Guild Flags vs the premium and colorful Guild Flags @ 200 Diamonds..

Although somewhat similar ideas asking for availability of some portraits to be purchased by Players there are differences in the group of portraits to be made available, and in the method/resources required to get them.
  • A1: This idea proposes a Diamond Cost for the portraits
  • A2: The 10664 idea proposes to buy the portraits from the Auction Dealer, so the cost would be in Auction Coins and maybe Auctions Gems, not Diamonds.
  • B1: This idea ask for : non released and cool portraits of some province owners of the content map.
  • B2: the 10664 idea asks for portraits from past events.

Last edited:

Sl8yer

Regent
Although somewhat similar ideas asking for availability of some portraits to be purchased by Players there are differences in the group of portraits to be made available, and in the method/resources required to get them.
  • A1: This idea proposes a Diamond Cost for the portraits
  • A2: The 10664 idea proposes to buy the portraits from the auction Dealer, so the cost would be in Auction Coins and maybe Auctions Gems, not Diamonds.
  • B1: This idea ask for : non released portraits and some cool portraits of some province owners of the content map.
  • B2: the 10664 idea asks for portraits from past events.

You really get it.

At a high level similar ideas, seeking the the ability to get portraits used at the game but not currently available to the player as avatar images, but the details make them different.
  • Each idea has different methods to get the portraits:
    • One proposed to use the Auction Dealer feature,
    • The other don't define from which function or screen the portraits would be purchased.
  • Each idea set portrait's costs differently:
    • 500 Diamonds, vs
    • Auction Dealer's coins / gems.
  • Each idea aims to get a different group of portraits:
    • portraits used in pasts events vs
    • portraits used at Continent Map for province owners.
Somewhere a more clear definition of duplicated ideas is needed.
  1. One thing is an idea duplicated by asking the same thing using different words.
  2. Other thing is, as in this case, similar ideas that have elements that makes them different.
How much different must be an idea to consider it not a duplicate?

Status
Not open for further replies.